"Better"s being better as a single: Reasons

PerfumeGuy

1) The title of the song suggests Britney is always getting better and better :feelingmyself: People will see it as "Britney Spears - Better" and those who are not interested in Britney might click to watch its music video as the title is positive and attracts attention.

2) The song is upbeat (from the beginning sounds great with my bass-focused speakers) and it is a grower. (For example, my friend who doesn't particularly like Britney's songs heard me playing it again and again, and finally said "oh this song is so nice!")

3) The music at the part "When you know somebody, when you know somebody" is great! The way Britney sings it is also very different!

4) In the final part, Britney says Gimme More-like things like "Better and better". So it is also a Britney-style song with fresh sound that would attract attention.

5) The way the song ends is great!: "It's so much better". Just like Britney's saying "Like that" at the end of Slave 4 U. The music video might end with a reference to it.

This song would be better as a single I think :gelis:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, i think Better would be a great single. Some more points:

6. It's radio friendly

7. It's catchy

8. The song takes influences from trap and moombahton music which is really popular right now

9. The song sounds quite similar to Major Lazer's 'Lean On' and that was a massive hit for them

Archived