The Ultimate Favorite FOR 2nd SINGLE once and for ALL - VOTE!

Which song has the best potential to become single #2?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, the people have voted.

Slumber Party, Love Me Down and Just Luv Me, all in that order, are what the people want for 2nd single. Or 3rd. Or 4th. ;) 

Thats your thread sis. Im talking here about the second and the results are changing

I hate the argument over singles cause it causes everyone to act like ******** and trash the songs that arent their preferred single.

ugh. 

i will literally be happy with any song and i cant at some of you ripping into glory songs as if theyre crap when each one is a beautiful, perfect snowflake. 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

None, DYWCO

Also you said 'only 5 songs' but that's 6...

Honestly imo these polls should include every song on the album and not a select few.

My bad. Its because at last moments I added No seas cortes. Its no about putting all the songs out there on a poll. But realistic potential single material. If I add another song thats not listed in the poll wont make any difference.. At all..

Guest StrawberryKisses
16 hours ago, Blackout_Boy said:

We are talking about second single. The other songs, may be up for 3rd single but I doubt Hard to forget ya will make it as a single :tiffsniffle:

NO IT NEEDS TO BE A SECOND SINGLE

DO IT NOW WHILE SHE'S STILL HOT

Archived