The Ultimate Favorite FOR 2nd SINGLE once and for ALL - VOTE!

Which song has the best potential to become single #2?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait a second... LIAR is winning? omg LOL :walkonby:

it's literally the worst song next to What You Need. 

the country undertones are gross, it makes the song sound like one of Carrie Underwood's country classics. Not to mention if you take the vocals out of the chorus it sounds like some weird Linsdey Sterling crap.

The lyrics are stupid, the song is annoying, it sounds outdated as hell, it's gonna kill the era AND her career, and the only reason you guys want it is because you think it's gonna get some horrible try-hard cry me a river 2.0 video. 

but hey, you guys are ALWAYS RIGHT just like when you picked "Criminal" as a single which was a SMASH hit. :explainlol:

8 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

wait a second... LIAR is winning? omg LOL :walkonby:

it's literally the worst song next to What You Need. 

the country undertones are gross, it makes the song sound like one of Carrie Underwood's country classics. Not to mention if you take the vocals out of the chorus it sounds like some weird Linsdey Sterling crap.

The lyrics are stupid, the song is annoying, it sounds outdated as hell, it's gonna kill the era AND her career, and the only reason you guys want it is because you think it's gonna get some horrible try-hard cry me a river 2.0 video. 

but hey, you guys are ALWAYS RIGHT just like when you picked "Criminal" as a single which was a SMASH hit. :explainlol:

I admit I love how you wrote this :shadelaugh:

But I don't agree with you, Liar is definetely a big potential!

And the era already died the moment Make me video came out :rihclap:

Liar is the one who can save us (actually either of these songs executed like it must be could pump the era)

I know the results can be viewed, but-- I had to vote for three. CYM, LMD, and Better. I'll admit Change Your Mind is simply because I think it's the best song on Glory (maybe the third or fourth single, IF we got/get that), but I see LMD or Better succeeding more favorably than the other choices. Personally I'd go for LMD.

1 hour ago, joe sp said:

I can´t with the Criminal shade, it is a great song and has a fantastic video but it was never promoted, not even included in the femme fatale tour and not to forget the youtube restriction :nyschool:

+ it was a fourth single and IT WAS successful in many countries just not the US. It has just as many streams as HIAM on spotify which I think is a clear signal that the song is fire sorry I had to throw this in

25 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

why are people in denial about do you wanna come over? it's as clear as day that it's the 2nd single, she's performing it everywhere.

personally i voted for love me down because i would love that to be a single but in all reality it's DYWCO, it's blatantly obvious

Its not official out as single yet. And people do not like DYWCO as much as the ones on the poll. I think the team tested dywco to see peoples reaction and they are holding and retracting it as a single

8 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

Its not official out as single yet. And people do not like DYWCO as much as the ones on the poll. I think the team tested dywco to see peoples reaction and they are holding and retracting it as a single

its on spotify as her new single, might not be released yet but it's kinda obvious it will be considering they aren't testing any other songs

Archived