The Ultimate Favorite FOR 2nd SINGLE once and for ALL - VOTE!

Which song has the best potential to become single #2?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since I see lots of thread debating about the second single off Glory. Why don't we submit it by a massive POLL and let's see who's crowned as the song deserving the 2nd spot.

- The options are only 5: Liar, Better, Love Me Down, Slumber Party, Just Luv Me and Change your mind. Which are the songs people most talk about about a potential second single.

- You can vote for more than 1 song in case you have 2 favorites and you are ok with with whoever those songs become 2nd single.

- Be careful what you choose, you won't be able to change your opinion once you vote

- Poll will be closed October 8.

:mjpopcorn:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

WHERE IS HARD TO FORGET YA?

We are talking about second single. The other songs, may be up for 3rd single but I doubt Hard to forget ya will make it as a single :tiffsniffle:

Meh... Exhale's taste to pick the next single sucks, sorry but is true.. just like 'Criminal' with FF... 'Liar' is not a good choice! Isn't catchy for radio tbh... I LIKE THE SONG, but FOR ME lacks potential! :nothavingit:

Love Me Down or Slumber Party are the strongest and more radio friendly!! :donewithit:

12 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Meh... Exhale's taste to pick the next single sucks, sorry but is true.. just like 'Criminal' with FF... 'Liar' is not a good choice! Isn't catchy for radio tbh... I LIKE THE SONG, but FOR ME lacks potential! :nothavingit:

Love Me Down or Slumber Party are the strongest and more radio friendly!! :donewithit:

I can´t with the Criminal shade, it is a great song and has a fantastic video but it was never promoted, not even included in the femme fatale tour and not to forget the youtube restriction :nyschool:

That was difficult to choose because simply all the songs are amazing. Better is ideal for the next single but i voted Liar cause this song is strong with a powerful melody in other words is badass :donewithit:

Please don't hate me for my choice :embarrassney:

20 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

If you want to go ahead and do a poll better include all the songs from the album, this is rigged.

By the way when have bonus tracks EVER been singles ??? :cigney:

I wanted to put all the songs. But these songs I put are the ones everyone talks about a potential 2nd single.

Private show, Invitation, Clumsy, Do you wanna come over, What you need, Hard to forget ya, etc. are not even mentioned.

The only song that could be added but I won't because it's just not gonna happen is If I'm dancing, because if it becomes a single it would probably be the last one.

The options are the most talked in exhale in terms of 2nd single :verycool:

Archived