Look at Kylie and Janet - Team Britney, when all else fails go simple

DJSLAYZEE

We've got the rebirth of Britney, the album is amazing and seems will eventually fit into that ITZ, Blackout, Circus timelessness. Make Me was a transitional single like MATM- it did pretty good, maybe turned off people who wanted a banger but showed that she's capable of making a mature bop. 

while Make Me and the album isn't setting the charts on fire, it is rebounding and staying steady more than her other albums. I think her team is trying to go for longevity rather than a big bang. As well as damage control for 2012-2015. The U.K. And Europe aren't as saavvy to what's going on with Queen so I think this last run was pretty successful even though she only did one song. 

Single 2, whatever it is , needs to play on Britney's strength of campy fun and effortless sensuality and keep it simple. Give us that "one outfit and dance" video you've been wanting to do Larry and Britney- how can you scrap that ? :moorangu:. Single 4 can be the moody ballad or whatever randomness.

just please get someone who respects her music or brings something unique to the table. This era is like 75% there, just needs some fine tuning to really show how good it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_GpU5agvYQ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

Sayzee why though?

I love you bb.... but why compare Glory to a Christina Aguilera album?

Just...... why?   :whitneyshade:

25 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

**Not Xtina back to basics, I just mean that phrase in general**

You should edit the title.

Archived