Blackout Britney isn't the REAL Britney...

CharlieBlue8

Guest ErJ Spears

No, Blackoutney WAS the real Britney.

This is not real her, she's on meds, just like FFney was, she's lost her attitude and energy.

They control her now.

I'd prefer Blackoutney over FFney and Currentney any day.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to know the real Britney. It seems she kind of absorbs that energy of the people around her. I think she's very empathic. It's why it's hard for her to say no. She feels the passion of the other person and feeds on it. When she's in a good place, that can turn into inspiration. I think Britney generally has to fight to keep herself. It's why right now they could find a really good creative director and it could be very creative but the people she's working with now were found before Karen as well as Brian taking over day to day instead of her dad. For Glory, Britney had people around her who said be Britney and she had to listen to herself.     

Most of Blackout was recorded before she lost herself and the direction was set then. It's like if the original direction of FF was released when Britney was in a better place before she had whatever happened during the video process of HIAM. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
On 02/10/2016 at 8:55 PM, ErJ wants LIAR as a single said:

No, Blackoutney WAS the real Britney.

This is not real her, she's on meds, just like FFney was, she's lost her attitude and energy.

They control her now.

I'd prefer Blackoutney over FFney and Currentney any day.

Dude, Blackoutney was on meds :orangu: She was a prescription **** addict :orangu:

On 02/10/2016 at 0:23 AM, danny1994 said:

It's all real Britney, they're just different stages of her life.

This, she wasn't ACTING during blackout, nor trying to be cool nor edgy. She was just tired, tired of fame, life, she just wanted everything to stop, she was sick of being the pop princess, the perfect girl, the american dream. and that showed off very explicit in her looks and her behavior 

Archived