Blackout Britney isn't the REAL Britney...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I think the real Britney is the girl next door.  She's sweet, and kind and a little sassy.  She **** too but she isn't sleazy or slutty.  That's why she didn't release the original Make Me video, that's why she calls herself boring today, or a "mom" a couple of years ago and that's why she said she avoids partying on Johnathon Ross.  Those things make her uncomfortable.  She's not that girl.

This is the Real Britney Spears:

tumblr_oee63fDTXe1v9x9teo1_1280.jpg

The simple girl from Kentwood, Louisiana who stole our hearts nearly two decades ago.

:crying1: I love it. And her.

I think Blackout Britney was the real Britney or the closest to the real Britney. If you see Britney in candid pics throughout the years she's a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl so putting on tons of makeup and dressing prissy isn't the real Britney. The real Britney is the girl in MTV's Diary (in sweats and t-shirts with her hair a mess). The Britney on stage or professional interviews wears all the makeup with perfect hair and a cute or **** outfit.

5 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

That isn't in the episode that i saw.  

Do you understand what the term "scrapped" means, sis? It means it was edited out. Check out the receipts from the thread a couple days ago that had most of the tea spilt before the episode even aired :wannadie:

Just now, Britneysfreak said:

I think Blackout Britney was the real Britney or the closest to the real Britney. If you see Britney in candid pics throughout the years she's a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl so putting on tons of makeup and dressing prissy isn't the real Britney. The real Britney is the girl in MTV's Diary (in sweats and t-shirts with her hair a mess). The Britney on stage or professional interviews wears all the makeup with perfect hair and a cute or **** outfit.

You're so right! :liberatedaf:

7 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Do you understand what the term "scrapped" means, sis? It means it was edited out. Check out the receipts from the thread a couple days ago that had most of the tea spilt before the episode even aired :wannadie:

Anyone can say anything online.  

Hate to be patronizing but you're tempting me to start.  :embarrassney:

What a ridiculous post.

"Blackout Britney" wasn't at all the top photo you posted. Not every day in 2007 was a bad day. Not everything is black and white.

"Blackout Britney" was adorable, funny, sweet and everything that 2016 Britney is. She got to creatively express herself and put out an album that changed the pop landscape forever.

Her best days were the days she had her kids. She had a dope social life and had a lot of fun dancing. She got to drive her car. She was creative in her wardrobe. She spent a lot of time in the dance studio. She got to call the shots.

Her 2007 life had its ups and downs. There were very dark days and lots of severe downs. But there were also light days, too.

Just like every other human being on the planet.

8 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

What a ridiculous post.

"Blackout Britney" wasn't at all the top photo you posted. Not every day in 2007 was a bad day. Not everything is black and white.

"Blackout Britney" was adorable, funny, sweet and everything that 2016 Britney is. She got to creatively express herself and put out an album that changed the pop landscape forever.

Her best days were the days she had her kids. She had a dope social life and had a lot of fun dancing. She got to drive her car. She was creative in her wardrobe. She spent a lot of time in the dance studio. She got to call the shots.

Her 2007 life had its ups and downs. There were very dark days and lots of severe downs. But there were also light days, too.

I think the people who are so obsessed with the Blackout era have a very imaginative and wrong concept of what it was actually like.  Somehow you all have glamorized and romanticized an actual mental collapse and are too dizzy to see clearly what happened then.  Even NOW!

She had creative freedom starting during Britney if we're going to get precise here, the same time she also got two sports cars, which she, get this, drove.  In fact not only that but she had a social life.  And a happy one at that.  Not a toxic and destructive one, boozing with ********* and low lives.  She hired crazy stylist during that album too.  Ones that pushed the limits.  The girl even walked around with a thong on the outside of her jeans!  Even Rihanna wouldn't do that today.  Oh I forgot her iconic dance break from Slave was in that period but if were going to go into dance studio time we can go all the way back to the first single...

If the last two sentences were the truth then the Blackout period was just like the Baby one for that matter.  See how insane you sound?

Somethings are in fact black and white.  That's how reality exists.  If it didn't we'd all be walking around saying we were aliens with five heads and the sky was green.  It doesn't work that way.  As much as you'd like it to. 

1. She started making Blackout since 2006 so it doesn´t entirely portrays 2007's public image if that's the point you want to clarify. :shameless:

2. Why cant she be ****** and sweet? So entire In the zone era isn't really her? We all have different roles in life, we are not just 1 of them, we are friends, boyfriends, sons, brothers, mates, fathers, moms, professionals, (we are britney jean) etc. I mean, it's not like she's having ****** but it's not like she's smiling 24/7 either. :wannadie: 

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

1. She started making Blackout since 2006 so it doesn´t entirely portrays 2007's public image if that's the point you want to clarify. :shameless:

2. Why cant she be ****** and sweet? So entire In the zone era isn't really her? We all have different roles in life, we are not just 1 of them, we are friends, boyfriends, friends, mates, fathers, moms, professionals, (we are britney jean) etc. I mean, it's not like she's having ****** but it's not like she's smiling 24/7 either. :wannadie: 

1.  Not the point I'm trying to get across.  Don't know when I said anything about the year "2007".

2.  I used the word ****.  I'm glad you finally got my point by the end of your thought process/post.

she was partying since 2003 and rumours about ***** started exactly at that time 

people change but you don't know who she was on inside when she was 25 yo 
I think she truly enjoyed her freedom after she was home giving birth for 2 years straight...too bad everything went wrong 

5 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I truly don't think the real Britney is this Britney...

britney_spears_late_night_0131.jpg

I don't think that is "her at her most honest and confident" either.

britney-spears-lovely.jpg 

I think she was trying to be what she thought the general public wished she was or wanted her to be (a "bad ***", not a good girl "pop princess") mixed with trying to impress Kevin.  I don't think partying, doing *****, or just being in that atmosphere etc are who she really is inside and that's why she didn't stay that way and why she insists on not being that way today or these past almost 10 years.  I think the real Britney is the girl next door.  She's sweet, and kind and a little sassy.  She **** too but she isn't sleazy or slutty.  That's why she didn't release the original Make Me video, that's why she calls herself boring today, or a "mom" a couple of years ago and that's why she said she avoids partying on Johnathon Ross.  Those things make her uncomfortable.  She's not that girl at heart.  That's not who she actually is.

This is the Real Britney Spears:

tumblr_oee63fDTXe1v9x9teo1_1280.jpg

The simple girl from Kentwood, Louisiana who stole our hearts nearly two decades ago.

While I agree with the sentiment now! I think at the time that's who she was! Everyone changes when they grow and go through things, she of all people have done the most amount of growing! At the time Blackout was recorded made, she felt, acted and was THAT Britney! Wise Cracking, Bad ***, Wild, Drinking, etc whatever you wanna call it

She did a lot of growing up and we have the Britney we see today, and I like her! :) she's very mature, but not a prude! She's sweet and has in a way come back to her original self more (pre fame, BOMTney)!

No honey, she wasn't doing what the public wanted of her, she was doing all the opposite with a big duck you to the general public. After the divorce everyone was thinking the innocent sweet Britney was coming back as Kevin was finally out of the picture but she proved them that this girl is gone for good. 

Britney is nor 2d and has many sides to her, appreciate her. Both In the zone era and blackout are 100% Britney for me.

I don't miss the 2006/2007 era for obvious reasons but I loved her attitude back then she was extremely unfiltered fearless and gave zero ***** even going back to ITZ era, she gave me life in that aspect. 

I'm pretty sure she's still like that in her private life, but I feel like she hasn't reached that level of confidence yet where she can be herself in front of the gp and speak her mind as opposed to the politically correct beauty pageant answers she gives nowadays. :cigney:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

What a ridiculous post.

It wasn't normal though 

We can have good days and bad days, but extreme mood changes + manic behaviors = bipolar / manic depression 

She could act extremely happy and energetic one minute, and cry the minute after :drinky: 

It doesn't surprise me that she might have developed an anxiety disorder too, as it's pretty common for bipolar people 

Archived