Watch Britney's Interview And Performance Of "Make Me" On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-jonathan-ross-show-stream

Britney takes the Jonathan Ross Show by storm.

Following Britney's performance at the Apple Music Festival earlier this week, the "Liar" singer made the rounds in a whirlwind promo tour, which included a sit-down and performance on the Jonathan Ross Show.

The pop star admitted several important pieces of information during her chat with Ross.

On men: "A lot of men are about games. It's just the mind game with guys, the calling back and the texting, it's just too much, it's silly," she added. "Actually I'm not looking for men right now, I'm really happy with myself. I'm not looking for anything, I'm fine with the way I am."

Recalling an awkward date: "Well, I will say there's been 2 dates that have been kind of cool. Other than that, it's just - it's too much. I went with this one guy and he looked like a lizard. Like, I was so scared. As soon as I turned around I was like "Oh my God! He looks just like a lizard, and I had to go."

Partying in Vegas: "I am aware of the partying that's going on," she said. "A lot of the people are very intoxicated during the shows."

Brit also sucks up a jolt of helium to sing Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," plays a game of "Spears Pong" and performs "Make Me" in pigtails.

You won't want to miss it. It's easily one of the most playful (cool and fun) interviews we've seen from Brit in a minute. Check it out below. Interview:

"Make Me" performance:

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived