Let's be serious for once. Is there something we can do?

On 10/1/2016 at 3:48 PM, Catalin said:

They try to silence her and this is wrong. She will never be able to progress as an artist with all the **** around her. Britney deserves better,she's worth it!

I think the thing I wonder about happens behind closed doors. Put yourself in Britney's shoes, wouldn't it be a case of occasionally asking "When can I get 100% of my freedom back? I'm doing better, I'm in a better place--it's time for this to come to an end." What's the answers she gets? I know I'd be ready to bang my head against the wall if she's getting fluff answers "Well, we'll just have to wait and see! Maybe it'll come to an end next year!" Next year comes and nothing changes. Ask again and it's the same ****.Β Β 

On 10/1/2016 at 3:54 PM, ebritneybeat said:

Do you guys realise that her father and the c-ship saved her life?Do you realise that without this decision she would be f*ckin dead now?Stop crying over stupid things.The problem right now is Britney herself.She is only a shade of her past self and doesn't care about her legacy.Tbh if this is what makes her happy I respect it as hard as itΒ is watching her being mediocre.

I agree something needed to be done when everything was going to hell in a handbasket but I still go back to my default answers when it concerns the c-ship. I can't believe so much time has passed and she's still under the c-ship. When all this **** happened, I thought it would be a "wait and see" thing. Britney shows signs of improvement and she gets back more reins of her life. And if things start falling apart again, well, the reins are taken again.Β 

It just seems like they're treating Britney as if she never left the hospital.

On 10/4/2016 at 2:30 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

If there was nothing suss about it she would be allowed to discuss it freely and we now 100% know she is not because it was all cut out. She bought it up and wanted to discuss and they cut it all out because it reflected badly on them. How can you think there is nothing bad going on when she can't even talk about it? Even Miley drops us hints in her interviews.Β You say how much happier she is recently and she looked depressed in FF and BJ, she basically told us why in the interview - she had limited freedom and had no control over her music. So she was forced to promote/perform crap she didn't care about for yrs, no wonder she looked depressed. She also looked medicated, is she allowed to say no to medication under c-ship? So she explained that to us, obviously that looks bad on her team so they cut it all out. I doubt it's so easy for her to just end the c-ship when she wasn't even allowed to hire her own lawyer. It's not a conspiracy theory it's just very obvious her health and well being is the last thing on the mind of these people, otherwise they would have given her proper time off after 2007 instead of hurrying her back in Circus and a world tour. I'm certain every person on here agrees with you that in 07 it was needed, but it's been nearly 10 yrs. It ain't right.

I'm not trying to be funny when I ask this question. If Britney had a stomach virus and she was puking and had the roaring *****, would she have to go out on stage? I sincerely doubt it. Who would want to be a celebrity and be in that situation? But the woman has a nervous breakdown and she couldn't take a few years for herself? No tour, no albums, just focus on Britney Spears the person versus Britney Spears the entertainer.

I hope this doesn't post repeatedly. The site's being all buggy.Β 

On 10/04/2016 at 2:27 PM, Steel_Magnolia said:

I left this in another thread, but I'll leave it here, too...because it's important.

Jamie Spears is the President of almost 15 different corporations...all of which Britney used to helm.

Scroll down and look at the mailing address on all of them...The mail goes straight to Britney's financial manager (and former "Spears family spokesperson")Β Β Lou M. Taylor. I doubt Jamie even gets to read it before she does:

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Tennessee/Brentwood/james-p-spears/43452728.aspx

Β 

From what I can see, many corporations are registered after the c-ship was put in place. Can someone explain why that is?

Like: a young, now high functioning, woman is placed under a permanent c-ship, or rather two. One of her estate and one of her as a person.Β  Because she's not capable of taking care of her own finances or making her own personal decisions, like what to wear, when to take a shower,Β  who to date and what friends to chose.

And then, all of the sudden, all of these corporations start popping up here and there like mushrooms.Β 

I don't know.Β  It doesn't seem like the first thing you do when a young, vulnerable woman is standing in the middle of this? It tells me the conservators is creating an empire in her name knowing its not very likely Britney herself will ever be able to handle all that.

I don't get it.

On 2.10.2016 at 0:54 AM, ebritneybeat said:

Do you guys realise that her father and the c-ship saved her life?Do you realise that without this decision she would be f*ckin dead now?Stop crying over stupid things.The problem right now is Britney herself.She is only a shade of her past self and doesn't care about her legacy.Tbh if this is what makes her happy I respect it as hard as itΒ is watching her being mediocre.

**** off!

• Love 1
On 2.10.2016 at 0:00 PM, andry26 said:

that's stupid, why do you think you know better then lawyers, judges and people close to her?Β Β if she is still under the c-ship there must be a reason, it's illegal to do that without a reason, there is more that we don't know about her life, so leave her alone, she loves her family and her team and maybe i am the only one here but i think that whatever they do, right or wrong, they do that for her best, and if you see how happy she is it's working.Β As i said i think it's better that they cut that part, she was at her best since forever, there is no reason to remind people that she is not mentally ok to control her life and career (cause that's what having a c-ship means) and that in the past years she had nothing to do with her music, she is still under it so the less people know the better it is cause it wouldn't make her look good and it would ruin all the good work she is doing lately, stop being so dramatic she is happy and you are not part of her life she doesn't need and doesn't want your help.Β 

Disgusting

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/2/2016 at 1:54 AM, ebritneybeat said:

Wow

• Like 3
On 10/4/2016 at 5:25 PM, softskeleton said:
On 10/4/2016 at 1:24 PM, Steel_Magnolia said:

Is she allowed to say no to medication under the conservatorship?

My guess would be "no." Jamie has all power over her medical decisions.

I'm a medical student and believe me, no one can force anyone to swallow a pill, that's against the autonomy principle.

As you can see, @softskeleton, these things happen. Many people have their β€œautonomy principle” stolen away from them sadly.

Β 

@iknowthemusic'sgoodΒ come look at this messΒ :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Like 2
On 10/3/2016 at 1:10 PM, tsss said:

do you know what c-ship is? lolΒ 

people who can't leave their bed have itΒ 

Britney is doing stressful job,performing,she did 94 shows right after they put her under c-ship

it is illegalΒ 

mental ill people can be under it if they are suicidal so I guess that isΒ why they had luck with her in 2008 and could put her under itΒ 

money rule the world so no wonder they still can keep her in this positionΒ 

Perfectly said!

• Love 1