Let's be serious for once. Is there something we can do?

10 years later,so?Britney survived through hell she will always be fragile and traumatized.The only way to survive is fighting everyday her demons with the people she loves most,her family.It's obvious she's not much interested in her career anymore.Her family will always be her true support even if she ends the c-ship.It won't change anything which should concern us.

We don't even know what happened,we don't know her files and britards think they can save her life.They know better than judges,doctors,social workers and her family.Sick.

• Haha 1

Fans can do nothing tbh only Britney, the conservators and or court could. Tbh  tho it makes perfect sense why brit hasn't actually attempted  to end it. One of the main reasons the c-ship was even made permanent was because of custody reasons. Even though she has since regained custody, there's no saying that she'd be able to keep it if the c-ship cease to exist.

I am up for it but I kinda understand that it is too complicated..we don't know anything on how goes within the conservatorship..
But we also don't know if she is silenced to not talk about it if she can't even hire a lawyer for herself...and to those people/person who said that we shouldn't bring attention to it cuz she is gonna get ridiculed for it? **** U!

• Love 1

I think she is aware of how long she has been in this. By 3 years I think is referring to the fact that the conservatorship changed when she and jason got engaged, and got changed again after they brokeup. the conservatorship was slightly lightened after the breakup, she has some more leniency then she did in 2008. I want to say I think she deserves to be on her own, but we have no idea what really is going on behind the scenes or if she would still be alive today without it, so for once I am not going to comment on it, but I think this is what she meant by "3 years"

I guess Britney isn't the only one who's bad at math! She's been in a conservatorship for 8 years, not 9! 

As a fan I'm in the middle. On one hand I think her family stepped in and did what they thought they should do to save her life. But on the other hand it's clear that things are not right and fans have been speculating for years whether or not Britney truly wants to work. So Britney's sudden candor and honesty about it is a confirmation of things we've all believed for quite some time. Britney said Glory was an album she wanted to do. To me it says that she hasn't done music she's wanted to do since Blackout. 9 years! And we could all tell from her past two tours that she wasn't giving it her best.

The real question is, what happened between Vegas 2013 and now? Suddenly last year she started showing sparks of the old Britney. Dancing that's better, she's sounding more like her old self in interviews, her body is on point and she looks like she's in a great place. Now Promoney is back. Did the more stringent parts of her conservatorship end? Or did she have more options than we thought she did for the past 8 years and shows passion for Glory because it's an album she's proud of? Maybe she accepts the conservatorship and just wants to do the best that she can instead of constantly giving mediocre performances that punishes her fans more than it does her conservators and team?

As fans there's nothing we can do about it but vote with our wallets. If we're so sick of the situation that she's in then don't support the Britney brand until she's free of it. I do think it's weird that she's the only woman in her 30s that I know of who's in a a conservatorship.

Honestly in theory and with our love for her, it seems good. 

But we do not know what is in her file and documents about this.

We haven't even scratching the surface or have the tip of the iceberg on this.

We don't even know for sure why that part of the interview was removed, or if the C-ship saved her life yeas back.

Honestly, it's non of our business and I doubt it's a cruel hold on her, surely she seems happy and content with it, it's not like she can't do anything, she obviously functions normally.

6 hours ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

we can only tap our knee 

giphy.gif

I second this....how the **** can we serious about something we don't really know? We have no idea if Britney is really mentally ill...we know nothing about it....if she wants to get out..she can.  She can request the judge to do so and she just have to prove she's compent and healthy and that a Dr actually validates these. It's not like she's in prison....it's not like it's impossible to get out. 

We should make petitions only for music related issues...not to mess with her PERSONAL life. She's had numerous opportunities to say she's unhappy with her life....and she's actually saying the opposite and actually it really shows shes currently in a good place right now

Stop with the conservatorship stupidity

Focus on the next single...on her dancing skills...the lipping...but not on the one thing that could be the reason why Britney Spears is alive!!!!

there's no way she really meant 3 years 
so in her eyes her breakdown was 3-4 years ago? c'mon 
smth changed back then, probably she has more time with kids or she can have them like for 5 days...rumours about full custody wrong tho no law will allow person with zero rights to care about baby :/
go to hell, Lou Taylor

10 hours ago, kasavas said:

Is there something we can do for the c-ship? :bpo:

Britney talked about it, saying she's under a c-ship for "like,3 years".

She doesn't even realize it's been way more than that. 9 years. 9 ******* years. :brityeah:

Since now, she never mentioned it. 

But now she did, and her father team cut that part so people won't see it.

I mean, not being able to get out of it, and not even being allowed to talk about it, are two completely different things.

For those of you who don't know that, while she's under the c-ship, she's not even allowed to hire a lawyer to fight for her own freedom. 

She clearly said that because of that, she wasn't allowed to have an opinion about her job, her own ******* image.

9 years, people.

Is her team happy because they can control everything and get more money?

Is Jamie happy with this?

I see some of you saying it was set permanent.

But she can't even talk about it, or fight to get out of it, that's ****** up.

What can we do to make this known?

To let people and sites know that she's under a c-ship, and she's not even allowed to talk about it.

To let people and sites know that she's perfectly fine, but her freedom was taken away from her because it makes other people happy. :bthink:

Let's have a serious discussion, what should we do?

Should we make a TT on Twitter, like #freeBritney like a person said in another thread?

Should we find a way to spam her team?

Should we start a petition?

We have to make this a huge deal guys, it's been almost a decade.

If we can help her, we have to finally try. 

It's time.

:nervousney:

I love your enthusiasm! and while I whole heartily agree with you! I don't know if there's much we can do... this is a legal matter

To be honest, we haven't been able to do much about things like the MV's (Perfume and MM, respectively)... a legal matter seems almost impossible!

I imagine, the most we can do is, show our support through the twitter hashtag! Other than that, I dunno, I think we're helpless in the matter

that's stupid, why do you think you know better then lawyers, judges and people close to her?  if she is still under the c-ship there must be a reason, it's illegal to do that without a reason, there is more that we don't know about her life, so leave her alone, she loves her family and her team and maybe i am the only one here but i think that whatever they do, right or wrong, they do that for her best, and if you see how happy she is it's working. As i said i think it's better that they cut that part, she was at her best since forever, there is no reason to remind people that she is not mentally ok to control her life and career (cause that's what having a c-ship means) and that in the past years she had nothing to do with her music, she is still under it so the less people know the better it is cause it wouldn't make her look good and it would ruin all the good work she is doing lately, stop being so dramatic she is happy and you are not part of her life she doesn't need and doesn't want your help.