Let's be serious for once. Is there something we can do?

Ugh. That stuff about her being super religious. No offense to Christians or anything because most religious people are nice and normal like anybody else but EXTREMELY religious people freak me TF out. Like people who base their whole life around their religion are really creepy. I don't really like someone who isn't Britneys family or long time friend or something having so much control over her or her money. That sucks. But aside from that yeah she seems fine to me, definitely not like someone who needs a conservatorship but none of us know her we cant say what kind of struggles she has or doesn't have. All we can do is hope for the best :yeaok:

On 02/10/2016 at 11:00 AM, andry26 said:

that's stupid, why do you think you know better then lawyers, judges and people close to her?  if she is still under the c-ship there must be a reason, it's illegal to do that without a reason, there is more that we don't know about her life, so leave her alone, she loves her family and her team and maybe i am the only one here but i think that whatever they do, right or wrong, they do that for her best, and if you see how happy she is it's working. As i said i think it's better that they cut that part, she was at her best since forever, there is no reason to remind people that she is not mentally ok to control her life and career (cause that's what having a c-ship means) and that in the past years she had nothing to do with her music, she is still under it so the less people know the better it is cause it wouldn't make her look good and it would ruin all the good work she is doing lately, stop being so dramatic she is happy and you are not part of her life she doesn't need and doesn't want your help. 

She's still under the conservatorship bc they can make money out of this situation :nothavingit: Her lawyers will keep on earning LOT of money as long as she's still under the c-ship, she obviously doesn't need it anymore but they won't end it without her taking the initiative to go end it (yes she can do it easily just by calling a judge). I don't think they even talk to her about all these possibilities, they're probably afraid she will end it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

She's still under the conservatorship bc they can make money out of this situation :nothavingit: Her lawyers will keep on earning LOT of money as long as she's still under the c-ship, she obviously doesn't need it anymore but they won't end it without her taking the initiative to go end it (yes she can do it easily just by calling a judge). I don't think they even talk to her about all these possibilities, they're probably afraid she will end it.

i don't think lawyers or other people can keep her under it just to make money, as i said having a c-ship with no reasons it's illegal, it's a fact that if she is still under it there must be a reason,watching femme fatale days and BJ it's clear that something was wrong and now watching how happy she is lately and how she got better i don't believe all the conspiracy theories about her being just a poor prisoner victim of her team and dad, she is happy with her life and whatever her team and family is doing is working, cause yes she is totally better now but if she is under it maybe it's not complitly ok 

16 minutes ago, andry26 said:

i don't think lawyers or other people can keep her under it just to make money, as i said having a c-ship with no reasons it's illegal, it's a fact that if she is still under it there must be a reason,watching femme fatale days and BJ it's clear that something was wrong and now watching how happy she is lately and how she got better i don't believe all the conspiracy theories about her being just a poor prisoner victim of her team and dad, she is happy with her life and whatever her team and family is doing is working, cause yes she is totally better now but if she is under it maybe it's not complitly ok 

It's not illegal if the conservatee is ok with it, it's not illegal if it's hidden. Do you really think everything in this world is legal and right :nothavingit: That's so naive tbh. 

You can't end the c-ship unless the conservatee decides to end it, and we all know that if Britney asks for it to end it will. I mean they cut out the part when she was talking about the c-ship :nothavingit: So yeah I think she's a "poor prisoner victim of her dad" bc she had no say in it. They cut out what they want, scrap what they want. The german interviewer (after Jonathan Ross and the incident) said she often looked at her team while answering the questions. Ain't that weird?

1 hour ago, andry26 said:

do you know what c-ship is? lol 

people who can't leave their bed have it 

Britney is doing stressful job,performing,she did 94 shows right after they put her under c-ship

it is illegal 

mental ill people can be under it if they are suicidal so I guess that is why they had luck with her in 2008 and could put her under it 

money rule the world so no wonder they still can keep her in this position 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

It's not illegal if the conservatee is ok with it, it's not illegal if it's hidden. Do you really think everything in this world is legal and right :nothavingit: That's so naive tbh. 

You can't end the c-ship unless the conservatee decides to end it, and we all know that if Britney asks for it to end it will. I mean they cut out the part when she was talking about the c-ship :nothavingit: So yeah I think she's a "poor prisoner victim of her dad" bc she had no say in it. They cut out what they want, scrap what they want. The german interviewer (after Jonathan Ross and the incident) said she often looked at her team while answering the questions. Ain't that weird?

and the fact is i don't think Britney wants to end it i think she is ok with it, and whatever they are doing it's working cause look how happy she is, she loves her family and her team and you can easily see how she is in a good place right now with her life, i already said why i think they made the right choice to cut that part, if she wanted to end the c-ship why she is doing nothing about it? cause they are hiding her things that all she need to do to find out is write on google Britney Spears c-ship? it doesn't make any sense, the details about this thing are everywhere they are not hiding anything, sorry but i don't think that Britney is just a stupid puppet  who does and believe everything her team or dad tell her she is smart and if she doesn't like something she rebels and we all know it. And about answering the questions i don't think she look at them because she is scared of them i think she is scared to give the wrong answer cause all the media do is try to twist her word and create drama so she is careful with what she says and wants their help when she is uncomfortable with some question so no after all she went through with the media i don't think it's weird

10 minutes ago, tsss said:

do you know what c-ship is? lol 

people who can't leave their bed have it 

Britney is doing stressful job,performing,she did 94 shows right after they put her under c-ship

it is illegal 

mental ill people can be under it if they are suicidal so I guess that is why they had luck with her in 2008 and could put her under it 

money rule the world so no wonder they still can keep her in this position 

they had luck? are you even serious? they saved her life and took away from her life the people who really was taking andvantage of her and was really ruining her life and if you were a fan during 2007 you should know that this was the best thing ever and you should appreciate what they did because if you see her having fun performing, being happy with her kids and having a great life is thanks to them as i said all the rest are just conspiracy theory cause if she wanted to end the c-ship she would have done it already and that's it

16 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

But what about that thing about her ex nanny LuLu (FTR) spoke out saying that Britney's team play sick mind games with her:rude2me:

and she had to quit because there was nothing she could do and she said it was "sick".:sobbing:

She wanted to testify but couldn't because of the NDA...

I understand that if Brit is happy under c-ship, doing this whole #freeBritney thing could be really embarrassing for her and we might just be the worst fans ever:nydisgust:

BUT if Britney IS being played we are TOTALLY the bad guys and on the wrong side of history, because we knew and we did nothing about it:gloria:

i understand your worries but i really think she is in a good place right now and she is happy with her life look at her latest interview she looks like her old self like the one we all call Primeney and it's amazing, i think she went through a lot not just during 2007, but during femme fatale and bj she was complitly off you could clearly see something was wrong, but now she is back better then ever and i think we should just support her instead of bringing drama back in her life and ruin everything :otears: we're talking about her family and dear people to her i think she would be complitly hurt if she read all this things, imagine how hard it would be to read all this theory about your life your family and people you love from stranger that you don't even know :ohnoney:

On 10/1/2016 at 6:38 PM, kasavas said:

For those of you who don't know that, while she's under the c-ship, she's not even allowed to hire a lawyer to fight for her own freedom. 

She has a court appointed lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham, III. He's been with her since 2008.

Theoretically, he's the person who would petition to end the c-ship if Britney chose to do so.

47 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

But what about that thing about her ex nanny LuLu (FTR) spoke out saying that Britney's team play sick mind games with her:rude2me:

and she had to quit because there was nothing she could do and she said it was "sick".:sobbing:

waait who is Lulu? and when did she speak on Brits team? 

Drop it... we don't know anything more than what people guess, make up or pretend to know. It's a private family- matter and I haven't seen her this happy since I don't know when. 

I'm believing she is truly happy and where she wanna be in life right now. And she has a lovely relationship with the whole family, say what you want about her dad but even with him she's clearly at piece and love. 

2 hours ago, andry26 said:

and the fact is i don't think Britney wants to end it i think she is ok with it, and whatever they are doing it's working cause look how happy she is, she loves her family and her team and you can easily see how she is in a good place right now with her life, i already said why i think they made the right choice to cut that part, if she wanted to end the c-ship why she is doing nothing about it? cause they are hiding her things that all she need to do to find out is write on google Britney Spears c-ship? it doesn't make any sense, the details about this thing are everywhere they are not hiding anything, sorry but i don't think that Britney is just a stupid puppet  who does and believe everything her team or dad tell her she is smart and if she doesn't like something she rebels and we all know it. And about answering the questions i don't think she look at them because she is scared of them i think she is scared to give the wrong answer cause all the media do is try to twist her word and create drama so she is careful with what she says and wants their help when she is uncomfortable with some question so no after all she went through with the media i don't think it's weird

I kinda agree with that one.

i think she is ok with it and doesn't feel the need to end it.

But I don't think it was the right choice to cut that part out, she wanted to talk about it on TV (and it doesn't mean at all she wants to end it), it's her right, it's like if someone prevented you from speaking your mind on certain subjects. That's why I'm against the C-ship, she basically doesn't have freedom of speech.

21 hours ago, tsss said:

she came out with the idea of c-ship and brainwashed Spears family 

The person who wired Lindsay Lohan's bail money at lightning speed last Thursday also helped Britney Spears get back on track  ... and she's considered a behind-the-scenes wheeler dealer who pushes some pretty controversial born-again views.

Lou Taylor -- who has a financial management company in Nashville, Tennessee -- quietly came on board with Lindsay a few months ago.

Taylor is not only considered genius in the money department, she's a huge personality with a moral force that easily rivals her hubby, who's a minister.

Sources say one of the reasons Taylor came on board with Lindsay is because of her fire and brimstone approach to handling her clients.  We're told Taylor is not shy about pushing her born again religious views ... something we're told scared the hell out of Britney ... but we're also told Brit got over it when Taylor engineered the financial end of Brit's very successful concert tour.

Taylor reps a bunch of Hollywood types as well as Nashville singers.  One person who currently works with Taylor says, "She takes BS  from no one. It's like having a mother with an iron fist who just fiercely tries tries to protect her clients." 

Another source says Taylor's influence is so strong, it's like having an "interventionist" on her clients' team.

Taylor is the one who ripped Dr. Phil a new one for trying to do a Britney intervention on his television show in the middle of her 5150 hold.

Sources say Taylor has helped Lindsay in the financial chaos department.  In the intervention department ... not so much.

oh **** :disbelief: but thanks for the answer

20 hours ago, andry26 said:

they had luck? are you even serious? they saved her life and took away from her life the people who really was taking andvantage of her and was really ruining her life and if you were a fan during 2007 you should know that this was the best thing ever and you should appreciate what they did because if you see her having fun performing, being happy with her kids and having a great life is thanks to them as i said all the rest are just conspiracy theory cause if she wanted to end the c-ship she would have done it already and that's it

If there was nothing suss about it she would be allowed to discuss it freely and we now 100% know she is not because it was all cut out. She bought it up and wanted to discuss and they cut it all out because it reflected badly on them. How can you think there is nothing bad going on when she can't even talk about it? Even Miley drops us hints in her interviews. You say how much happier she is recently and she looked depressed in FF and BJ, she basically told us why in the interview - she had limited freedom and had no control over her music. So she was forced to promote/perform crap she didn't care about for yrs, no wonder she looked depressed. She also looked medicated, is she allowed to say no to medication under c-ship? So she explained that to us, obviously that looks bad on her team so they cut it all out. I doubt it's so easy for her to just end the c-ship when she wasn't even allowed to hire her own lawyer. It's not a conspiracy theory it's just very obvious her health and well being is the last thing on the mind of these people, otherwise they would have given her proper time off after 2007 instead of hurrying her back in Circus and a world tour. I'm certain every person on here agrees with you that in 07 it was needed, but it's been nearly 10 yrs. It ain't right.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

If there was nothing suss about it she would be allowed to discuss it freely and we now 100% know she is not because it was all cut out. She bought it up and wanted to discuss and they cut it all out because it reflected badly on them. How can you think there is nothing bad going on when she can't even talk about it? Even Miley drops us hints in her interviews. You say how much happier she is recently and she looked depressed in FF and BJ, she basically told us why in the interview - she had limited freedom and had no control over her music. So she was forced to promote/perform crap she didn't care about for yrs, no wonder she looked depressed. She also looked medicated, is she allowed to say no to medication under c-ship? So she explained that to us, obviously that looks bad on her team so they cut it all out. I doubt it's so easy for her to just end the c-ship when she wasn't even allowed to hire her own lawyer. It's not a conspiracy theory it's just very obvious her health and well being is the last thing on the mind of these people, otherwise they would have given her proper time off after 2007 instead of hurrying her back in Circus and a world tour. I'm certain every person on here agrees with you that in 07 it was needed, but it's been nearly 10 yrs. It ain't right.

Is she allowed to say no to medication under the conservatorship?

My guess would be "no." Jamie has all power over her medical decisions.

I left this in another thread, but I'll leave it here, too...because it's important.

Jamie Spears is the President of almost 15 different corporations...all of which Britney used to helm.

Scroll down and look at the mailing address on all of them...The mail goes straight to Britney's financial manager (and former "Spears family spokesperson")  Lou M. Taylor. I doubt Jamie even gets to read it before she does:

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Tennessee/Brentwood/james-p-spears/43452728.aspx

2 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Is she allowed to say no to medication under the conservatorship?

My guess would be "no." Jamie has all power over her medical decisions.

TBH I couldn't think of much worse than having no autonomy over what goes into my body, that's a cruelty you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. 

11 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

TBH I couldn't think of much worse than having no autonomy over what goes into my body, that's a cruelty you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. 

I understand the conservatorship may have been necessary at the start...because...

And this is the part that fans get very riled up about, but I have to say it anyways...

But back around January 2008 Britney had been prescribed certain medications by a new doctor. It was those medications that Sam Lutfi fully and openly admitted to crushing up and putting in her food because she wasn't taking them herself. (There used to be video of him talking about doing this on X17 or a similar site, but I can no longer find it.)

As much as I believe that's a horrible way to distribute medications (due to messing with the time release, etc.) and because he was removing Britney's own autonomy over what went into her body...I imagine Jamie was faced with the exact same difficulties once he was in charge. I've read that it's common for people taking certain medications to refuse to take them. (For instance, my own mom, who suffers from Alzheimers, is one of those people!)

However...I can't imagine being 34 years old, and as highly functioning as Britney is, and still have someone else have the power over that. That does seem like cruelty.

13 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I understand the conservatorship may have been necessary at the start...because...

And this is the part that fans get very riled up about, but I have to say it anyways...

But back around January 2008 Britney had been prescribed certain medications by a new doctor. It was those medications that Sam Lutfi fully and openly admitted to crushing up and putting in her food because she wasn't taking them herself. (There used to be video of him talking about doing this on X17 or a similar site, but I can no longer find it.)

As much as I believe that's a horrible way to distribute medications (due to messing with the time release, etc.) and because he was removing Britney's own autonomy over what went into her body...I imagine Jamie was faced with the exact same difficulties once he was in charge. I've read that it's common for people taking certain medications to refuse to take them. (For instance, my own mom, who suffers from Alzheimers, is one of those people!)

However...I can't imagine being 34 years old, and as highly functioning as Britney is, and still have someone else have the power over that. That does seem like cruelty.

Oh wow I didn't know the meds Sam did that with were actually prescribed, and that there was video :omg:

I do understand what you're saying, and in particular to older people. But like you noted being only 34 and in a position like that? It leaves me heartbroken. Especially lately she seems absolutely amazing, she was so confident, comfortable and cute on Loose Women! I am feeling so happy for her lately, and I really hope her growing confidence is a result of more freedom in her home life. Really hoping more positive changes re c-ship will occur one day!