Let's be serious for once. Is there something we can do?

Is there something we can do for the c-ship? :bpo:

Britney talked about it, saying she's under a c-ship for "like,3 years".

She doesn't even realize it's been way more than that. 9 years. 9 ******* years. :brityeah:

Since now, she never mentioned it. 

But now she did, and her father team cut that part so people won't see it.

I mean, not being able to get out of it, and not even being allowed to talk about it, are two completely different things.

For those of you who don't know that, while she's under the c-ship, she's not even allowed to hire a lawyer to fight for her own freedom. 

She clearly said that because of that, she wasn't allowed to have an opinion about her job, her own ******* image.

9 years, people.

Is her team happy because they can control everything and get more money?

Is Jamie happy with this?

I see some of you saying it was set permanent.

But she can't even talk about it, or fight to get out of it, that's ****** up.

What can we do to make this known?

To let people and sites know that she's under a c-ship, and she's not even allowed to talk about it.

To let people and sites know that she's perfectly fine, but her freedom was taken away from her because it makes other people happy. :bthink:

Let's have a serious discussion, what should we do?

Should we make a TT on Twitter, like #freeBritney like a person said in another thread?

Should we find a way to spam her team?

Should we start a petition?

We have to make this a huge deal guys, it's been almost a decade.

If we can help her, we have to finally try. 

It's time.

:nervousney:

• Love 4

Do you guys realise that her father and the c-ship saved her life?Do you realise that without this decision she would be f*ckin dead now?Stop crying over stupid things.The problem right now is Britney herself.She is only a shade of her past self and doesn't care about her legacy.Tbh if this is what makes her happy I respect it as hard as it is watching her being mediocre.

• Haha 5
11 minutes ago, Brit81 said:

I don't think it's a big deal since she's free and happy. 

I think she has control of her finances anyway

She's enjoying her career that hasn't been so good since circus or ITZ.

This is my opinion

We aren't discussing some kind of a Picasso painting in here :cricket:

There is obv something going on otherwise why would they try to avoid her talking about c-ship :angietea:

9 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Do you guys realise that her father and the c-ship saved her life?Do you realise that without this decision she would be f*ckin dead now?Stop crying over stupid things.The problem right now is Britney herself.She is only a shade of her past self and doesn't care about her legacy.Tbh if this is what makes her happy I respect it as hard as it is watching her being mediocre.

Yeah it saved. Like 9 YEARS ago. Now its time to move on.:comingthru:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Do you guys realise that her father and the c-ship saved her life?Do you realise that without this decision she would be f*ckin dead now?Stop crying over stupid things.

I've never seen anyone doubting that this started for her own good. But we're almost 10 years later, I don't think it's doing any good for her now.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Is there something we can do for the c-ship? :bpo:

Britney talked about it, saying she's under a c-ship for "like,3 years".

She doesn't even realize it's been way more than that. 9 years. 9 ******* years. :brityeah:

Since now, she never mentioned it. 

But now she did, and her father team cut that part so people won't see it.

I mean, not being able to get out of it, and not even being allowed to talk about it, are two completely different things.

For those of you who don't know that, while she's under the c-ship, she's not even allowed to hire a lawyer to fight for her own freedom. 

She clearly said that because of that, she wasn't allowed to have an opinion about her job, her own ******* image.

9 years, people.

Is her team happy because they can control everything and get more money?

Is Jamie happy with this?

I see some of you saying it was set permanent.

But she can't even talk about it, or fight to get out of it, that's ****** up.

What can we do to make this known?

To let people and sites know that she's under a c-ship, and she's not even allowed to talk about it.

To let people and sites know that she's perfectly fine, but her freedom was taken away from her because it makes other people happy. :bthink:

Let's have a serious discussion, what should we do?

Should we make a TT on Twitter, like #freeBritney like a person said in another thread?

Should we find a way to spam her team?

Should we start a petition?

We have to make this a huge deal guys, it's been almost a decade.

If we can help her, we have to finally try. 

It's time.

:nervousney:

Do you realize  this sort of thing only thing it does is ridicule her more in front of the GP and provoke that she would be mocked  by her haters and other stan, her c-ship isn't something that should be  fighting for her stan on twitter that's something SHE would fight in ''court'' in private for her welfare and her kids and we dont REALLY know what happens behind the doors, we just speculate....

• Haha 2

I don't know... I feel like Britney is really happy right now so I don't know what to think about the whole c-ship case but the fact that lately she's been talking a lot about her being selfish or doing whatever she wants to while recording Glory makes me wonder :idkney: I mean, it seems like she had control over recording Glory and she's really proud of it and she wants to have even more control.