Has anyone else seen this?

Oh My Stars

This fan is really trying to get Britney's attention, after being denied the chance to meet her in London. I feel for the woman, but I don't think they just ignored her because she was in a wheelchair. It's also not Britney's fault, her bodyguards are the ones pulling her around. 

ogwffo.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=britney spears&src=typd

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153882134238483&id=508488482

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

I feel for her as well, but there are so many others waiting outside! If she stops she need to give autographs/take pics with all of them! It wouldn't be fair!

Yes exactly. Because we all know Britney, and she'd probably sign for everyone if she could.

i feel for her, i wanna give her a hug :decisions:
but as i know, Britney could just walk by like some celebrities and not give a single autograph or not take a photo, its not even her bodyguards fault, it just happens, not everybody gets a pic and i really hope it was not her screaming 'there's someone in a wheelchair', cause it seems that she's trying to say she was discriminated on purpose :decisions:
i feel heavy at heart about this whole situation :decisions: we know B's not like that, she doesnt deserve even a rumour about her like that or hers 'rude bodyguards' :decisions: 

1 minute ago, CharmingMadness said:

i feel for her, i wanna give her a hug :decisions:
but as i know, Britney could just walk by like some celebrities and not give a single autograph or not take a photo, its not even her bodyguards fault, it just happens, not everybody gets a pic and i really hope it was not her screaming 'there's someone in a wheelchair', cause it seems that she's trying to say she was discriminated on purpose :decisions:
i feel heavy at heart about this whole situation :decisions: we know B's not like that, she doesnt deserve even a rumour about her like that or hers 'rude bodyguards' :decisions:

Exactly! Even though she is blaming the bodyguards, people are commenting, that Britney is just a celebrity that doesn't care about fans. We all know that's not true, she's so sweet. Britney was very busy when she was in London. I'm sure they were on a tight schedule, and there were a lot of other people that didn't get anything either, you can hear them. As far, as her bodyguards go, they are just doing their job. Theres a lot going on at that moment, and lots of people yelling. I believe they all have ear pieces in as well, so they may not have heard.

Archived