Sometimes was just performed on UK TV...

Z-dawg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just watching Xfactor UK before the Jonathan Ross show and one of the girls sang Sometimes. She wasn't as good as Britney but I was happy to see someone choosing a Britney song and even such an old one. Was really cool to see it, they hardly sing songs of hers.  :) 

4 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

... On the X Factor, by someone called Olívia! 

And she nailed it! :clap:

The girl before her ******** Genie in the bottle SO BAAAAAAD! :ahhh:

Haha I made also a topic on it didn't see your one. But I just realised they sang Christina and then Britney hahaa you are right tho the girl sucked at singing Christina but the other one was good with sometimes. Not the same as Britney of course but still good 

Just now, timito said:

Haha I made also a topic on it didn't see your one. But I just realised they sang Christina and then Britney hahaa you are right tho the girl sucked at singing Christina but the other one was good with sometimes. Not the same as Britney of course but still good 

Well the girl who sang Genie was a pure talentless with massive fake **** :verycool: (how did she not lose her balance, is beyond me) and a crap voice... Oh and almost forgot... Bags of confidence... Lol!

Yeah the girl who sang Sometimes kinda made it her own, I liked that :bootyney:

9 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Well the girl who sang Genie was a pure talentless with massive fake **** :verycool: (how did she not lose her balance, is beyond me) and a crap voice... Oh and almost forgot... Bags of confidence... Lol!

Yeah the girl who sang Sometimes kinda made it her own, I liked that :bootyney:

Yeah I really dislike the first one. She only got trough because of her attitude and the fact that Simon likes her. Her voice is horrible. The second one is one of my favourites, now probably the most favourite one because clearly she is a Britney Stan :P  

Archived