Fans From The First Era?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, CaliSky said:

this commercial is the most iconic for me personally. more so than vmas. lol. my friends dad works for pepsico and he worked on all her commercials. i remember being so jealous because she would tell me stories from her time spent on the sets  

Do you remember any of them!? Please share. I agree with how iconic this commercial was. I still watch it allll the time.

I think my first memory of loving Britney is the Slave video.. And overprotected hit clip :cuteidk: judge me lmao I was 6. But yeah I remember just loving her and thinking she was perfect. I'd watch the slave video non stop tie up my shirt and start belly dancing :nyheadache: this brings back memories, I just turned 20 and thinking about this is making me sad 

On 10/2/2016 at 5:41 AM, radar89 said:

I basically grew up with Britney. I spent my high school year with BOMT, Oops, Britney and ITZ. Spent my college years with Blackout and Circus. Now I'm working and have Femme Fatale and Glory to get me through the working days :carpoolney:

The ignore of Belinda Jocelyn :orangu: 

But yes seriously this is me except my high school years were Blackout and Circus and college years were Femme Fatale and her previous album and now I'm working and it's Glory all the way babayyyy :queenflopga:

Here!! Been a fan since Day 1, have all her albums, dvds, and also bought her books, (My first britney books was Britney Spears Heart to Heart) and magazines. I used to cut off her images/ news on the newspapers and collected them in a folder book which I still keep  it in my room

Archived