Fans From The First Era?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I  have loved her since the beginning. I was in 2nd grade when BOMT came out and have followed her since then.
BUT when I was in high school I went through a "punk" :embarrassney: phase where I only listened to that kind of music, but I was still following her career, I just wasn't as obsessed.

But here I am at 25, obsessing over Britney Spears :kiss:

On 10/1/2016 at 11:48 AM, RezaCody said:

LxbXQcEM1Oq4w.gif 

GORL - I've been here since october 1998 - being an 8 year old in my mommas back seat and hearing the ICONIC 3 piano riff of BOMT on the radio... and it was history since then 

this commercial is the most iconic for me personally. more so than vmas. lol. my friends dad works for pepsico and he worked on all her commercials. i remember being so jealous because she would tell me stories from her time spent on the sets  

12 hours ago, patience-darling said:

I  have loved her since the beginning. I was in 2nd grade when BOMT came out and have followed her since then.
BUT when I was in high school I went through a "punk" :embarrassney: phase where I only listened to that kind of music, but I was still following her career, I just wasn't as obsessed.

But here I am at 25, obsessing over Britney Spears :kiss:

OMG same, I went through a punk/emo phase in high school and college - but I remember still listening to Gimme More and Toy Soldier nonstop! Been here since DAY ONE and will always be here for my Queen <3

Fan since the first time BOMT blessed my ears in '98.

It really is different for fans who have been there since the beginning because we grew up with her - we experienced the roller-coaster.  We saw her rise to unbelievable fame, witnessed and took part (i.e., buy albums, call radio stations, vote for awards, attend concerts) in her numerous accomplishments, supported her through 2007/2008 (and legit feared for her life), defended against haters when our queen was at her lowest, and have been blessed to see her rise like a phoenix.

To those who have been here from the start - it's been nearly 20 years... We really are loyal as **** and I am so proud of us.

7 minutes ago, Mikiko said:

It really is different for fans who have been there since the beginning because we grew up with her - we experienced the roller-coaster.  We saw her rise to unbelievable fame, witnessed and took part (i.e., buy albums, call radio stations, vote for awards, attend concerts) in her numerous accomplishments, supported her through 2007/2008 (and legit feared for her life), defended against haters when our queen was at her lowest, and have been blessed to see her rise like a phoenix.

To those who have been here from the start - it's been nearly 20 years... We really are loyal as **** and I am so proud of us.

Yessssssssss and never jump ship or even thought of it!

We rode it out with her during the blackout yrs, FF era & with BJ .... That's why I get pissed when people try her because she's still here & made it out alive!

I mean look at Amy, MJ, Whitney and Prince they all died way too damn soon!

Britney everyone thought was going to die and that her career was DONE but I always knew she would have her comeback which is why I'm so proud of her 2016 really is her yr and a great time to be a fan!!

14 minutes ago, Mikiko said:

great!!

Archived