Fans From The First Era?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ALiteBeat82 said:

Been a fan since day one. Remeber they had a channel called "the box" where you could call and request a video. Her video Baby one more time was a bonus video after the Backstreet boys. Been a fan since. Love me some Brit Brit 4 lyfe.

OMG you are from the US and must be around the same age as me... The Box was apart of my childhood ... They should totally bring that back LOL 

42 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Where are all the fans like myself that has been here since The Baby era? :comingthru:

No I don't care about the ones that became fans during Femme Fatale or Circus!! :smokney2:

I was twelve when BOMT dropped and was an instant stan, so I'm here. :flawless:

It's a little funny to me-- back then, I used to think Britney was so much older and cooler than me, and for some reason I had the distinct impression that we'd never even be in the same age range.... And she's only four years older than I am. :embarrassed:

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I was twelve when BOMT dropped and was an instant stan, so I'm here. :flawless:

It's a little funny to me-- back then, I used to think Britney was so much older and cooler than me, and for some reason I had the distinct impression that we'd never even be in the same age range.... And she's only four years older than I am. :embarrassed:

I know what you mean I was the same age too ... We getting up there along with Britney LOL 

me! I was 7 when baby came out it was my first cd :soyeah: i never left her side. Even during the breakdown. I used to cut out pics and make britney books and my grandma would always say ew why do you like her? shes trashy...blah blah. I was successful of making all my friends re fall for her because when they came over i would play the greatest hits my prerogative dvd :giggleney:

Archived