Ugh I feel so bad for her, she is clearly so nervous

britneyausfan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
20 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

She is always anxious af. Psychologists always tell people that the best treatment to anxiety is by getting exposed of what we fear, but I see Britney is always exposing herself to what she fears but yet she is not getting better :otears:

i have the same struggle with myself.

anxiety sucks trust me 

2%2520%25287%2529.gif

Spoiler

but anxiety don't justify the bad choreo + photoshot for glory

FIRE charmy domino and randy ss nicola

rffEibM.gif

1 hour ago, britneyausfan said:

Listen to her at 2:12 - her voice jitters saying 3 years.. not to mention how much she plays with her hands (yes I know she always does this, but she is clearly nervous). it reminds me of being in high school and having to do an oral presentation in front of the class. 

you are reaching

Guest Brichney.

She was nervous but very sweet, which I appreciate, this is not your FFney awkward, she wasn't awkward, she was nervous, which is sweet at her level of fame. Her dress and boots are life, and her body looks amazing, the only thing I disliked is her botox and her upper lip. She didn't need that. 

I think her answers are actually fairly interesting considering the usual questions she's being asked. Definitely more animated than the 'I like vanilla candles' era! Those were dark days. 

Her lip fillers definitely look a little odd, though. I will never understand why people do it to themselves. I mean, each to their own for sure, but the results never seem to look natural.

Why feel bad for her?  It's anxiety...a lot of people have it.  I have it.  It's something we deal with.  It's something we cope with.  She was still, clearly engaged and gracias during the interview.  She isn't, like, struggling.  She's doing well.  Anxiety is simply a hurdle to jump and she is doing it amazingly.

3 hours ago, Benjie said:

No she's  totally fine and the guy is really cool making her comfortable.

But WTF with her face???? :idkney:

Make up? Light? There is something wrong , she looks ... not at her best. 

omg lets say it

she looks horrendous, she looks 50 wtf she is doin to her faceeee, BRITNEY STOPPPP

Archived