BRITNEY pauses interview after Justin question on Loose Women (UPDATE: BRITNEY'S UK PUBLICIST CONFIRMS IT'S FAKE)

anti

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, anti said:

The thing is, they both haven't talked in 10 years and barely even know eachother now but since they were so popular together, they can't escape the big hype of them

as a couple. It's awkward between them now, so I get why they stopped it. There was no need to bring him up, we all knew what she was going to say anyway like She did on the interview with mario "We haven't talked in like 10 years, so yeah" :donewithit:

Except for the part where she just publicly announced that she wanted to work him.

Within the past two weeks. :uknowit:

45 minutes ago, marioh said:

I'm surprised journalists even want to interview Britney Spears with all those restrictions. I'm sure they are forced to sign an NDA too. I hate her team and the c-ship so much...

no. they don't have to sign anything. It's not just about the artist... 

9 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

The girl is 35... Her team is the worst and they barely respect her as an human being. The situation has been very blatant since the FF era. She is scared on interviews and this is not because of the journalist

You mean since the Circus era?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/behind-the-britney-story-a-conversation-with-writer-jenny-eliscu-20081211

Archived