BRITNEY pauses interview after Justin question on Loose Women (UPDATE: BRITNEY'S UK PUBLICIST CONFIRMS IT'S FAKE)

anti

1 minute ago, CrAzAY said:

If you believe the blinds, they have seen each other in the more recent years and her team doesn't want Britney to start back up with him, fall back in love with him and him break her heart and o guess they're afraid it could send her to a bad place.

If I didn't believe that stuff before, I think this situation was very telling... Something is up

Exhale detectives, solve the mystery :receiptswheretho:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

If you believe the blinds, they have seen each other in the more recent years and her team doesn't want Britney to start back up with him, fall back in love with him and him break her heart and o guess they're afraid it could send her to a bad place.

If I didn't believe that stuff before, I think this situation was very telling... Something is up

these kind of things only happen in fairy tales 
and he's a cheater, Britney had enough of this (even tho her memory is really bad as we can see and she probably barely remembers him at all)

It's just her team trying to control the narrative.

They send out a lengthy list of questions that can't be asked before the interview starts. Journalists that go near certain topics are cut off.

Re-read the Flaunt interview...the same thing happened, except that time it was Britney that realized that the interviewer was breaching the "no ask" rules and cut the interview short.

Just now, alexdaily said:

I'm not sure they probably are gonna edit the hell out of it just like the other interview where she talked about the Conservatorship :selenerz: 

Btw you're handsome :brit2016:

Well we don't really know if they're gonna cut it all out from the other interview yet!

Awwww thanx babe!! :blurp:

10 minutes ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

How ironic. The show is called "loose women" but Britney is far from loose in the interview with her team holding her back. :cricket:

I really hope the list of questions was given well in advance, if not I understand why they asked that.

Her team is foolish, they can't expect interviewers to improvise the same day of recording, even if they printed out the list for them. :sofedup: 

2 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Does anyone remember the gif..it was britney at one of elton johns oscar parties? I think its the same guy... he whispered something in her ear..he looks so evil and she rolled her eyes in disgust and the expression on her face and she pulled away. Is this the same guy?

need to see this gif

Archived