BRITNEY pauses interview after Justin question on Loose Women (UPDATE: BRITNEY'S UK PUBLICIST CONFIRMS IT'S FAKE)

anti

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, marioh said:

I'm surprised journalists even want to interview Britney Spears with all those restrictions. I'm sure they are forced to sign an NDA too. I hate her team and the c-ship so much...

Yeah, didn't Carson Daly refuse or something? And say it was more restrictive than interviewing even Michael Jackson? 

Can't they just let her speak whatever she wants to and do whatever she wants to do? If she wanted to answer the question then I don't see any problems with that and If she wanted to pause the interview because the questions made her feel uncomfortable then she should do that. Like, wtf is going on, it's not like Justin is someone dangerous, it's just her ex-boyfriend :donewithit:

1 minute ago, Acai Berry said:

Can't they just let her speak whatever she wants to and do whatever she wants to do? If she wanted to answer the question then I don't see any problems with that and If she wanted to pause the interview because the questions made her feel uncomfortable then she should do that. Like, wtf is going on, it's not like Justin is someone dangerous, it's just her ex-boyfriend :donewithit:

This situation is so weird.. its something very strange between them, and this is for sure

The thing is, they both haven't talked in 10 years and barely even know eachother now but since they were so popular together, they can't escape the big hype of them

as a couple. It's awkward between them now, so I get why they stopped it. There was no need to bring him up, we all knew what she was going to say anyway like She did on the interview with mario "We haven't talked in like 10 years, so yeah" :donewithit:

Archived