The first song you liked in Glory?

PerfumeGuy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arnold. said:

I was gonna say invitation , but did you mean to ask what stood out the most after the first full listen? 

Tough question but I probably had the most response to Slumber Party

Actually I wanted to ask which song you first liked while listening to the album for the first time :) For example, I liked the fifth song, "Man on the Moon" after listening to the first four songs in the tracklist, then listened to the other songs and liked some others too (although Man on the Moon is still special).

9 minutes ago, SometimesLover said:

Actually I wanted to ask which song you first liked while listening to the album for the first time :) For example, I liked the fifth song, "Man on the Moon" after listening to the first four songs in the tracklist, then listened to the other songs and liked some others too (although Man on the Moon is still special).

ah okay. my answer would be man on the moon then. 

10 hours ago, SometimesLover said:

Mine is "Man on the Moon"! I really liked it the first time I listened to it! Great chorus part! :gelis:

I mean the song you hadn't heard before listening to Glory for the first time :boredashell:

Thank god im not the only one who likes this song, but the song that made me buy the album is Just Luv Me, i feel like i will stan forever to this song

10 hours ago, SometimesLover said:

Mine is "Man on the Moon"! I really liked it the first time I listened to it! Great chorus part! :gelis:

I mean the song you hadn't heard before listening to Glory for the first time :boredashell:

Thank god im not the only one who likes this song, but the song that made me buy the album is Just Luv Me, i feel like i will stan forever to this song

Archived