Shane Dawson talked about Britney again (AP?)

jesusd29

So i saw this when it came out like a week ago and i don't know if it's been shared.

He talked about ''Britney being cloned'' and about the baby voice, he said she damaged her voice because of the record label (true) 

''She can't sing anymore, that's why she never sings live, that's why she lipsyncs (wut) and that's what there's so much autotune on her album'' he exaggerated this part :wannadie: 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

And? how does it makes him right about saying Myah has been singing all Britney albums since blackout? :zoomzoom: 

He probably got his albums mixed up. It happens to me sometimes. The fact that he knew about the Myah Marie scandal and Original Doll shows that he follows her career pretty closely :tbh:

Myah sang one of them demos for Blackout, maybe that's what got him mixed up.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He probably got his albums mixed up. It happens to me sometimes. The fact that he knew about the Myah Marie scandal and Original Doll shows that he follows her career pretty closely :tbh:

If he was actually a Stan he wouldn't tell that to millions of viewers that someone else sings her albums.

15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He just found the information, he said Britney didn't even sing one of her albums after the breakdown. 

And people in the comments believe what he says! :nyheadache:

Archived