After A Few Weeks Of Disappointing "Glory" Sales, What Will Britney Do Next?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

2 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

But now she need clean her image from the Make Me MV :ohnoney:

I think the smart move is release another album the next year. All this promo will build a good hype for her next release! 

It is the smart move. I just want whatever she does in the studio next to be her choice, not the choices of her flop team or label. Let the woman express herself how she wants.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way Britney can "save" her career and be super popular again, is if she makes some serious changes.

She will always have her core fanbase, but no one else is here for blatant lip-syncing.  Even when she has stellar performances (most of her recent televised performances) they are panned by everyone except her fanbase because she never sings live.

Furthermore, her act seems to be tired to most people.  I'm seeing a lot of comments that she "is doing the same dances she's done forever".  She never takes risks anymore.  She's been in Vegas for 3 years now and has at least another year to go (we all know she's going to extend it again after 2017).  It's all kind of predictable.

Glory is outstanding...and considering Britney's recent comment about enjoying seeing sales figures, I'm not sure why she doesn't try harder to be on top.  She is promoting two songs off Glory...she royally ****** MM up with the video....any future singles are doomed to fail honestly.

She definitely won't stop making music, but I hope she stops until she is ready to have FF-esque success again.  She wasted a good album by releasing it when her focus is clearly Vegas.

Realistically, she is still far more successful than the majority of other acts...she just isn't an A-list seller anymore because she doesn't improve the areas that desperately need it.  The lipsyncing is really killing her chances with the GP at this point.  I would love to see her release a GREAT ballad and then get on life TV and actually sing the **** out of it.  I GUARANTEE that **** would hit number 1 on iTunes and slay.  The interest is obviously still there (she gets CRAZY amounts of comments on social media), but she doesn't take advantage of her platform.

All she has to do is released another song from the album.  Literally anyone.  Make Me is the least catchy from the entire album, so no matter what or when it's next it will help the album.  I say take her time and do 7 singles.  I'm here for it.  World tour after Las Vegas which isn't over until spring.  Maybe be on releasing the third single with the dates then.

Glory is a great album. I'm sad it's not anywhere on the charts. :otears:

For anyone saying **** the charts or who cares about numbers, I care and Britney sure as hell does too.

If you've ever worked so hard in school and gave it all you had and STILL didn't get an A+, wouldn't you be a tad bit disappointed? 

But we really can't blame the album. She delievered a solid album. The sales doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the product.

It's just that we have to accept that she isn't as famous or powerful as before. Her star power has dimmed immensely throughout the years of being a nonfactor and hiding from the media and public. She's still famous. Just not AS famous as she was in her heyday. That's the only reason she's flopping. People either don't know her or don't care. And we fans can't do anything about that. :sobbing:

Idk but I think she's pretty much over being a  popstar these days

:jolieoverit:

I doubt glory will receive any major award show nominations 

maybe she'll win another people's choice award perhaps?(slight shade) perhaps she'll open a dance studio and teach workshops there periodically and get ready for Sean p and Jayden to enter middle school. 

Archived