IDK if AP but wtf is this

Iced Tea

@3:45 

Who is this ***** whose mother clearly made a mistake when she didn't swallow? :leaving:

Out of all the people the media could have picked on, they chose Britney because she had a mental illness and apparently she "kinda brought it on herself". This glorified pregnant Megyn Kelly body double wishes she could turn her life around like Britney did in such a short period of time, but unfortunately I don't think this heathen can be converted. I swear to god it's these people's jobs to spread ignorance. :tiffsmoke:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

@3:45 

Who is this ***** whose mother clearly made a mistake when she didn't swallow? :leaving:

Out of all the people the media could have picked on, they chose Britney because she had a mental illness and apparently she "kinda brought it on herself". This glorified pregnant Megyn Kelly body double wishes she could turn her life around like Britney did in such a short period of time, but unfortunately I don't think this heathen can be converted. I swear to god it's these people's jobs to spread ignorance. :tiffsmoke:

I mentioned something similar to this in the Why Is Britney Disrespected? Thread. I'm not a Britney fan and found this place through other people (I stayed because you guys are hilarious) but the general perception about her breakdown is that she brought it on herself or its her fault. When I joined her is when I found out how much she was actually targeted

7 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

I mentioned something similar to this in the Why Is Britney Disrespected? Thread. I'm not a Britney fan and found this place through other people (I stayed because you guys are hilarious) but the general perception about her breakdown is that she brought it on herself or its her fault. When I joined her is when I found out how much she was actually targeted

Okay but you'll get crucified here if people know you're not a britney fan, just saying beware of the Britards :cigney:

And yeah unfortunately the gp doesn't know much about Britney's life.

"When you put yourself out there, you're opening yourself up right? *giggles" - the **** is that after her disgusting comment about how Britney brought it on herself? Does she not understand mental illness? Does the fact that she's on TV imply that she's putting herself out there for ridicule and sub-human treatment? Does she now also deserve the kind of hell Brit went through?

Someone please make this woman sit down, educate herself, and have some compassion.

Guest Young Törless
21 minutes ago, Mikiko said:

"When you put yourself out there, you're opening yourself up right? *giggles" - the **** is that after her disgusting comment about how Britney brought it on herself? Does she not understand mental illness? Does the fact that she's on TV imply that she's putting herself out there for ridicule and sub-human treatment? Does she now also deserve the kind of hell Brit went through?

YEEEES! LET'S GET HER, B-ARMY!

tumblr_mjifeysr7d1ra9zzko1_250.gif

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
39 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

How can you brought a breakdown on yourself though ? 

I can't decide to have a manic-depression tomorrow :gloria: Even if I could, I would never choose to have that :gloria: You can't choose to ridicule yourself in front of the world, destroy your reputation-career and lose your freakin kids because of it all :gloria:

Archived