Here’s The Cast Of The New Britney Spears Lifetime Biopic

britneyausfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I wanna know why Channing Tatum's wife is in this movie? :lessons: She may have been one of JT's dumpster *****, but she has NOTHING to do with Britney. :nyschool: 

I'm glad they're including her. Her part in Britney and Justin's breakup is completely glossed over by the public and the media. Basically, it seems Britney slept with Wade out of vengeance for Justin who slept with Jenna months earlier while on tour, but of course he never admitted to it, did CMAR to paint himself the victim, and then Britney exonerated him with Everytime, so basically no attention is paid to the very crucial detail that Justin cheated first.

At least Lifetime will finally expose him. Thank god they are doing this part of Britney's history right.

1 minute ago, makemeslay said:

I'm glad they're including her. Her part in Britney and Justin's breakup is completely glossed over by the public and the media. Basically, it seems Britney slept with Wade out of vengeance for Justin who slept with Jenna months earlier while on tour, but of course he never admitted to it, did CMAR to paint himself the victim, and then Britney exonerated him with Everytime, so basically no attention is paid to the very crucial detail that Justin cheated first.

At least Lifetime will finally expose him. Thank god they are doing this part of Britney's history right.

We all knew Britney was not the first to cheat. But Jenna is irrelevant to this, because she wasn't the only one Justin cheated with. She may have been the one that ultimately ended Justney, but she was so unimportant in the long scheme of things.

Plus, in "Guilty", Britney claims that her and Wade only kissed (which would be emotional cheating, which is way worse than Justin's physical cheating), and that Wade initiated it when Justin was neglecting her. She never mentioned him cheating on her as a reason for her cheating on him. :yaknow: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We all knew Britney was not the first to cheat. But Jenna is irrelevant to this, because she wasn't the only one Justin cheated with. She may have been the one that ultimately ended Justney, but she was so unimportant in the long scheme of things.

Plus, in "Guilty", Britney claims that her and Wade only kissed (which would be emotional cheating, which is way worse than Justin's physical cheating), and that Wade initiated it when Justin was neglecting her. She never mentioned him cheating on her as a reason for her cheating on him. :yaknow: 

I'm just glad someone is going to stand up and say hey guess what, Justin ******* Timberlake is NOT the next jesus christ, he's just a liar and a cheat who threw women to the dogs so he could screw his bandmates out of their careers and paychecks. I hate that douche.

18 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

I'm just glad someone is going to stand up and say hey guess what, Justin ******* Timberlake is NOT the next jesus christ, he's just a liar and a cheat who threw women to the dogs so he could screw his bandmates out of their careers and paychecks. I hate that douche.

:angietea:

Archived