MNEK claims Britney isn't singing on Glory

inhale

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

girl bye. Anyone who has heard Boobie Jugs would be wary of brit's vocals for the rest of their lives. Not saying he isnt a corny *** ********** for posting this, jsut that this website..doesnt have that kind of impact. 

True tbh EXHELL is a flop now :gloria:

typical beyonka fanatics. see i don't even hate beyonce but her fan are so uneducated it makes her look so bad tbh. it's really a shame. she should target a different psychographic really :verycool:

and i just tried to pronounce 'MNEK' and i lol'ed. saw his profile pic, lol'ed again :quirkney:

44 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

I don't think so. He was the the crowd last night watching her sis. :hype:

The closest thing I can find is the following and yeah he's a stan. 

"Blackout, that's my favorite Britney album. There's still some of her there. She was fighting for something. Whatever it was, she was fighting for something. I also love Circus; I love Femme Fatale. I always say to myself, 'If Britney can make it through 2007, you can make it through this.'" 

http://www.etonline.com/music/157091_sam_smiths_love_for_beyonce_taylor_swift_and_more_pop_divas/

1 hour ago, Mani911 said:

lol what?

we detected Myah vocals on BJ quite fast, and Glory vocals sound exactly like Britney/ITZ/Blackout vocals so hell no, he ain't gonna tell us that bullshit :overitkbye:

59 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

so the conspiracy about Britney jean hasn't died?please

Could any of you guys give me some info about it?  i'm a little lost here tbh:cricket:

58 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

What did Sam smith say

@-Brit Brit-  IDK either. I hope it isnt true :(

Archived