"Glad that's over" - Britney Spears, Apple Music Festival

Jordan Miller

20 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

oh, do you wanna know why people are making excuses for her?

most users here are britards, honey. they treat her as if britney is part of their family or something (constantly making excuses for her and forgetting she's a popstar that doesn't know we exist).

and you are here what? critizing her for the better? call her or be her manager..

if u not u may wanna sit down and stop bullshiting urself and enjoy whats left of her :comingthru:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys don't deserve Glory or anything this era is giving.

I used to talk **** during FF and BJ era, 'cause I was really disappointed in her.

She proved me wrong in Glory era and I am thankful for the music, her spark and energy and for taking POM outside of Vegas and even outside the US
(that's what everyone wanted for the last 3 years btw :tbh: )

Guest Dexmorgan89
41 minutes ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

Thankyou, i wanted everyone to see that i was excited and actually living a once in a lifetime dream, i think the dancers liked my **** drop:carpoolney: but yeah im glad everyone saw a fan from the beginning of her career just love life 

You where so much fun to watch!! :hype:

I am glad you had so much fun, Its so good to see a big fan like yourself get this opportunity, I am legit super happy for you. :verycool:

15 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

you guys don't deserve Glory or anything this era is giving.

I used to talk **** during FF and BJ era, 'cause I was really disappointed in her.

She proved me wrong in Glory era and I am thankful for the music, her spark and energy and for taking POM outside of Vegas and even outside the US
(that's what everyone wanted for the last 3 years btw :tbh: )

honey, if you open up your eyes for one second and look at britney as a POPSTAR and not your friend or whatever, you'll see that her dancing was absolutely tragic. if ANY other pop girl danced like how britney did yesterday you all would be dragging her... 

weak dancing + bad choreography + lipsyncing = her slaying...? that's the reason the only praise you guys give her is "she looked so good" or "wow she looks so happy and energetic". i literally haven't seen any other praise other than those two.

also, just because people don't like the performance doesn't mean "they don't deserve anything from this era". i mean i don't like glory at all but i'm happy that she made an album that everybody seems to be enjoying and getting great reviews. i love that, but i don't love how she isn't promoting glory nor serving great dance routines like she used to. 

sorry i'm just tired of people calling us ungrateful or undeserving. :tbh:

Just now, david lachapelle said:

honey, if you open up your eyes for one second and look at britney as a POPSTAR and not your friend or whatever, you'll see that her dancing was absolutely tragic. if ANY other pop girl danced like how britney did yesterday you all would be dragging her... 

weak dancing + bad choreography + lipsyncing = her slaying...? that's the reason the only praise you guys give her is "she looked so good" or "wow she looks so happy and energetic". i literally haven't seen any other praise other than those two.

weak dancing can be found in FF era or at the begining of POM with wigs and painted abs.

you're free to go and stan for Salami or Gagatron :arianabye: 

14 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Lol @ people making excuses for her. It was so hott she was so sweaty blah blah blah. It's called performing thats what happens when you perform. Tho I'm surprised she sweated at all considering how lazy and so disconnected she was for this. Glad it's over brit?  Yea you can tell you wanted it to be over the moment u got on stage. Just save you're legacy and retire, you obviously don't like performing and I'm over the fake **** already. P.S somebody should tell her she has a new album out maybe she should perform some songs from that just saying. :rihclap:

Someone can tell you to retire your account too :sofedup::fu::lessons::flop: Stop pretending to be a fan of someone you clearly don't like and have nothing nice to say about, loser :trash:

11 hours ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Likewise, man. BUT I have nothing against her for scrapping the original video. It's her choice, plain and simple. If she is uncomfortable with the finished product nothing (not even our love for her) should stop her from stopping it. Thats her right. In my opinion, whatever snippets I saw of the scrapped video made little to no sense to me and I can easily see what she had a problem with. That being said I am no fan of the video we got too. 

Those are my thoughts exactly on the MM video :donewithit:

6 hours ago, david lachapelle said:

also, just because people don't like the performance doesn't mean "they don't deserve anything from this era". i mean i don't like glory at all but i'm happy that she made an album that everybody seems to be enjoying and getting great reviews. i love that, but i don't love how she isn't promoting glory nor serving great dance routines like she used to. 

sorry i'm just tired of people calling us ungrateful or undeserving. :tbh:

wth. how dare you be so ungrateful to britney spears! she blessed us this year with the holy album, Glory which is AMAZING!!! she even sang on all of the songs on the album, what more do you want?

stop comparing the performance to her old self. britney has set the bar too high for herself that she cannot even reach it anymore! can't you see that at least she is smiling in her performances and still walks around in her leotards. ungrateful bastards honestly. it is disgusting that you guys expect her to lip sync properly to her songs that were recorded a very long time ago! wth!

also, don't compare her dancing to other basic pop girls! other pop girls only move their arm or flip their hair around or walk around the stage. they can NEVER reach britney's level.

do us a favour and log off exhale you ungrateful ********!

aj5ajefx8.gif

Archived