Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ya this will just be another trainwreck unless she changes the choreo and pre-records the vocals.

I'm tired of the only praise being "SHE LOOKS HOT AND HAPPY".

This isn't 2009 anymore, it's almost 10 years since the dark ages she's been happy. She's happy with her kids.

Stop treating her like she's some ******** special child. She's a grown woman who quite frankly, needs to step it up in terms of performing.

People criticizing this aren't "haters" at this point, it's the truth. Skipping around, flailing your arms and lip syncing to your cd from 2001 isn't going to cut it anymore, especially when your contemporaries (Beyonce, JLO) are out there with better routines and pre-recorded vocals.

Honestly, she has the ability... It's not like the sis is handicapped.

The truth! I agree. I'm done being delusional. 

But honestly, this really is the best she's been since her prime.

:tbh:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sjok said:

What would our comebacks be though? :nydisgust: She killed her choreos 10 years ago? :nydisgust: Or "Shut up. Glory is a good album." or "At least she looked hot." :nydisgust:

Reference them to the BBMAs and other POM performances that slay. Record sales is also very cool to bring up. Then tell them they have to wait and see her slay at the AMAs and jingle bash.:shameless:

9 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

The war is already lost, sis. 

Glory is a great album. Britney has a great legacy and she's a great person/mom. 

Let's not pretend we have anything else to hold onto these days :mhm:

The fighter in me doesn't want to believe this, but our leader is Britney, and if she doesn't bring it, there's nothing we can do but wait for the crushing defeat.

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ya this will just be another trainwreck unless she changes the choreo and pre-records the vocals.

This isn't 2009 anymore, it's almost 10 years since the dark ages and she's been happy. She's happy with her kids.

Stop treating her like she's some ******** special child. She's a grown woman who quite frankly, needs to step it up in terms of performing.

People criticizing this aren't "haters" at this point, it's the truth. Skipping around, flailing your arms and lip syncing to your cd from 2001 isn't going to cut it anymore, especially when your contemporaries (Beyonce, JLO) are out there with better routines and pre-recorded vocals.

Honestly, she has the ability, she has the physique... It's not like the sis is handicapped.

Agree especially with the bolded parts and most of what you said tbh :tifftear: but the use of the "R" word and some of that other language was kind of distasteful imo.

Thanks for generally saying what's on my mind tho!

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Agree especially with the bolded parts and most of what you said tbh :tifftear: but the use of the "R" word and some of that other language was kind of distasteful imo.

Thanks for generally saying what's on my mind tho!

It's just tiring at this point. I don't even show or talk about her recent stuff with anyone other than the Glory album because of the lacklustre. :orangu:

The last thing that was genuinely great was the Vegas revamp after they changed that old show but now they're beating it like a dead horse.

We get it, you revamped the show... :orangu2: 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's just tiring at this point. I don't even show or talk about her recent stuff with anyone other than the Glory album because of the lacklustre. :orangu:

The last thing that was genuinely great was the Vegas revamp after they changed that old show but now they're beating it like a dead horse.

We get it, you revamped the show... :orangu2: 

BBMAs says hi though :idkney:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This isn't 2009 anymore, it's almost 10 years since the dark ages and she's been happy. She's happy with her kids.

Honestly, she has the ability, she has the physique... It's not like the sis is handicapped.

OMG, your comment was a total surprise. :omg:

1 minute ago, Mantequilla said:

OMG, your comment was a total surprise. :omg:

Sometimes I think maybe she doesn't care anymore and is just doing it for us or because she doesn't have anything else to really do.

I think she's very indesicive. She doesn't really know what she wants. I just don't know how else to describe it really. :idkney:

Or it's her team that just babies her and doesn't want to push her anymore. :verycool:

I feel like some of you forget that a mental breakdown in front of the whole world is not something you forget about and is something most people don't recover from in 10 years. Not only is it a part of pop culture and her reputation, but it's going to be a memory she and the whole world will have for a LONG time. It was traumatizing for her and she could have died. Fast forward ten years and this is how she is performing. It's how she wants to express herself and if you do or don't like it that's fine, but give credit where credit is due. Even 3 years ago none of you could imagine Britney performing like this. It's fine if you guys don't like her performances anymore, but don't tell others that they are delusional if they like Britney. If you can't have her at her worst then you don't deserve her at her best.

Archived