Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-apple-music-festival-video

UPDATE:

Britney Spears took Las Vegas to London.

The "Slumber Party" singer lifted her Piece Of Me show which has called Sin City home for three years and performed it across the pond for several thousand lucky fans at her headlining gig for the Apple Music Festival.

Fans in Exhale are posting all sorts of reactions, including the epic camera angles, the studio quality audio, a few missteps (back walkoverney) and the flawless slayage. See a roundup of clips below until the entire performance pops up online:

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

EARLIER:

Britney's not so private show at the Apple Music festival kicks off today.

The Glory singer hopped off the stage following her nearly 30-minute set at the iHeart Radio Music Festival this past Saturday in Las Vegas and onto her private jet and flew across the pond to gear up for her next gig: headlining the Apple Music Festival in London.

The show kicks off at 9 p.m. UK time (4 p.m. EST or 1. p.m. PST), and is streaming via Apple Music.

Most likely, the princess of pop will perform the same set she rocked over the weekend, which included "Work *****," "Womanizer," Glory promotional single "Do You Wanna Come Over?", a Missy Elliott dance medley, "Toxic," "Stronger," "Slave 4 U," "Crazy" and the VMA "Make Me" remix with G-Eazy. There's a rumor she'll include "Slumber Party."

We'll update this post with the video once it becomes available. Happy streaming!

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone still waiting for an email to say whether or not they won? You do get an email if you were unsuccessful as i heard some people on twitter say they received unsuccessful emails yesterday.

Today is supposed to be the last day they contact you and it's driving me crazy. At this rate i don't even know if i can go as it's so last minute, but i wanted to wait until i found out if i won to make plans for that night...

Anyone still waiting? If today is supposed to be the last day and they don't contact me i'm complaining to Apple.

29 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Is there anyone still waiting for an email to say whether or not they won? You do get an email if you were unsuccessful as i heard some people on twitter say they received unsuccessful emails yesterday.

Today is supposed to be the last day they contact you and it's driving me crazy. At this rate i don't even know if i can go as it's so last minute, but i wanted to wait until i found out if i won to make plans for that night...

Anyone still waiting? If today is supposed to be the last day and they don't contact me i'm complaining to Apple.

I think all winners have already been notified:boredashell:

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Oh ffs, if that's the case then where is my unsuccessful email? I would at least like an email otherwise i feel like i'm left hanging. Or i'll just complain saying i was never notified.

I dunno how it works, but there were threads here some time ago that people were already notified..

Maybe you sent the form wrongly:idkney:

4 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I dunno how it works, but there were threads here some time ago that people were already notified..

Maybe you sent the form wrongly:idkney:

Not everyone will have been notified, it says on Apple's website you can still hear up to 4 days before the scheduled performance (i.e. today)

Regarding the form, i don't think so, i mean i pressed submit after filling in the form, next screen said 'error' but then the next second i know i had received an email from Apple saying i had been entered, so the 'error' screen that came up was an error itself :orangu: and on the music app under all the artists performing at Apple Music next to Britney was no 'win' or 'enter' button which meant i had already been entered. So even though i originally got an 'error' after submitting the form the fact i received an email saying i had been entered is enough to tell me i was...

6 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Not everyone will have been notified, it says on Apple's website you can still hear up to 4 days before the scheduled performance (i.e. today)

Regarding the form, i don't think so, i mean i pressed submit after filling in the form, next screen said 'error' but then the next second i know i had received an email from Apple saying i had been entered, so the 'error' screen that came up was an error itself :orangu: and on the music app under all the artists performing at Apple Music next to Britney was no 'win' or 'enter' button which meant i had already been entered. So even though i originally got an 'error' after submitting the form the fact i received an email saying i had been entered is enough to tell me i was...

ah ok.. so maybe you will still get it later today.. good luck:feelingmyself:

I haven't received anything yet either. I think we haven't won and they won't notify us which is really lame. I applied trough another app for tickets and they send me this 
We're sorry, but you didn't win tickets for Britney Spears.

Here are some shows we think you'll love:" not winning britney tickets it's not bad after all. 

It was a bit hurtful and like wtf I don't care about other artist I love and and wanted to see only britney but they at least notified me that I didn't win. 

9 minutes ago, timito said:

I haven't received anything yet either. I think we haven't won and they won't notify us which is really lame. I applied trough another app for tickets and they send me this 

Here are some shows we think you'll love:" not winning britney tickets it's not bad after all. 

It was a bit hurtful and like wtf I don't care about other artist I love and and wanted to see only britney but they at least notified me that I didn't win. 

Ahh that's a shame. Was it Dice by any chance? I heard they were giving away tickets but i forgot to enter. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to email you if you were unsuccessful, i heard some people on twitter yesterday saying they received an email saying 'we're sorry but you did not win tickets to see Britney Spears' or something along those lines...

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Ahh that's a shame. Was it Dice by any chance? I heard they were giving away tickets but i forgot to enter. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to email you if you were unsuccessful, i heard some people on twitter yesterday saying they received an email saying 'we're sorry but you did not win tickets to see Britney Spears' or something along those lines...

Yeah it was DICE. It would be nice to get at least an email but neither me or my boyfriend have gotten one so I'm not sure if we will. 

19 minutes ago, timito said:

I got that email from Dice, I entered through them aswell. The damn headline gave me hope, until I clicked on the actual email.

5 minutes ago, timito said:

Yeah it was DICE. It would be nice to get at least an email but neither me or my boyfriend have gotten one so I'm not sure if we will. 

I hope we do. I think we're supposed to, i mean i might contact Apple if they don't email me. I hope i don't come across as too needy by doing that lol

16 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I hope we do. I think we're supposed to, i mean i might contact Apple if they don't email me. I hope i don't come across as too needy by doing that lol

You won't come across that way. I might contact them as well. Altho they might say "we have written in the email we send you you've entered for the tickets that we will email you if you win" which means they might not be obligated to email us if we don't. It still sucks because I am a huge fan as many of you are and I have never seen her live so it's disappointing that I won't be able to see her, while people who are not as big fans or have already seen her will have the opertunity to do that again :/  

5 minutes ago, timito said:

You won't come across that way. I might contact them as well. Altho they might say "we have written in the email we send you you've entered for the tickets that we will email you if you win" which means they might not be obligated to email us if we don't. It still sucks because I am a huge fan as many of you are and I have never seen her live so it's disappointing that I won't be able to see her, while people who are not as big fans or have already seen her will have the opertunity to do that again :/  

Yeah that's true, i mean people who aren't fans have won tickets, it's ridiculous, even when they did that treasure hunt in Manchester the other day and gave away Britney tickets, i highly doubt those people were fans. This is Britney's first UK performance in 5 years and i think some non fans are underestimating that, it means a lot to us fans especially those who can't afford to go and see her in Vegas (like me) and fans like you who have never seen her live before.

It wouldn't hurt to email them though and complain/question if they don't email us, because they haven't emailed me i still think i'm in the draw to win.

3 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

You'll know in about 5 hours for sure I guess :( 

I hope so, but it's 8:26PM here in the UK so i'm getting a bit worried lol... 

Archived