Billboard: Britney Spears Brings Out G-Eazy to Close iHeartRadio Music Festival Set

IconicShow

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/music-festivals/7518907/britney-spears-g-eazy-iheartradio-music-festival

Britney Spears Brings Out G-Eazy to Close iHeartRadio Music Festival Set

G-Eazy and Britney Spears perform at the 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival at T-Mobile Arena on September 24, 2016, in Las Vegas.

The rapper

He was in town, and she's always in town, so why not?

Britney Spears welcomed G-Eazy to the iHeartRadio Music Festival stage Saturday night (Sept. 24) on the Las Vegas Strip, a day after he played the Life Is Beautiful Festival in Downtown Las Vegas. The pair performed their top 20 Billboard Hot 100 hit "Make Me" before transitioning into G-Eazy's own "Me, Myself & I," with Spears handling Bebe Rexha's vocals. The performance ended with confetti raining down on the pair.

iHeartRadio Music Festival Day 2: How to Watch (Or Hear) Ariana Grande, Sting & More Live From Vegas

Watch a clip of the Sin City spectacle below:

Confetti from the jump!? You know it's gonna be a big night! #iHeartFestival #iHeartBritney https://t.co/J1AS8Btckf pic.twitter.com/Q6sFOx6HKC

— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) September 25, 2016

The duo played the same pair of songs at last month's MTV Video Music Awards, but this time, Spears led into the performance with a set of her biggest hits, including "Womanizer," "Toxic," "Drive Me Crazy" and "I'm Slave 4 U."

Spears just released her album Glory last month and is still in residency at Planet Hollywood just down the Strip from the T-Mobile Arena.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived