Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I'm using hotspot shield, but I have a question, how does it work on my computer? when I go to cwtv.com it just stays in the same page when I click on iheartradio thing.

That's because it's not streaming currently. Meanwhile you should check if the other videos on the site actually do play to make sure it's working. However, if you're using free hotspot shield you will run out of data quota so be careful, it might just stop working in the middle of the performance.

3 minutes ago, Looukas said:

That's because it's not streaming currently. Meanwhile you should check if the other videos on the site actually do play to make sure it's working. However, if you're using free hotspot shield you will run out of data quota so be careful, it might just stop working in the middle of the performance.

No I'm not using the free one. I tried the "mad tv" and it worked, does it count? And I subscribed to Hotspot for a month...

10 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Well yes and no.

Yes because she can surprise me if it's really good...

No because I've been always excited in the past. I feel like I'm losing a bit of interest at this point. And I hate it because I don't want to.:NYdisgust:

I feel exactly the same. :embarrassney:

"Expect nothing, appreciate everything"

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Lets hope she slays us but I expect another mediocre performance tbh. She needs to pre-record some vocals and some good cheography. I don't want to lose interest.

What did you think about the VMA's performance? 

Honestly, pre-record the vocals is like, the LEAST she could do if she's not gonna sing live. The fact that everybody talks about her lipsyncing ALL THE TIME makes me so upset, and I can't even argue against. :otears:

Archived