Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Let's face reality. Britney's star power is no longer as strong as it used to be. People do not care for her new music, and that is the truth.

Wait for a world tour after 2017 if you want new music to be performed.

The way things are going I dont think so if a proper world tour would ever happen. Her star power has been on the decline since 2013, since this Vegas graveyard **** and since then things are going downhill. I had expectations that may be 2-3 new songs would be there from the new album but no, she cant rehearse new songs because shes too busy with her kids, posting random **** on Instagram.

Guest Lord Bills

i can't with the delusional britards. you guys don't want to see slumber party or others track "live"?

the album it's amazing!!!! why she don't perform others stuff? this is crazy!

MwenPaKaPale.gif

Okay, so she already extended POM through like the middle of next year. Then she'll probably go on some vacation and a take a while off. So is there any chance she'd tour Glory late next year? And they'd have to put the tour together and rehearse and that would take a while. I really doubt a world tour for the album would come an entire year or more later after the release. And that's IF she decides to quit Vegas which is the "perfect" job for her. 

:nyheadache:

3 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

All those people you just named don't have to learn all new dance routines. Are you really expecting her to remember her entire POM routine AND all new dance routine for her new album? It's a bit much. Ariana is touring with her new album, it's easy for her to perform just the new ones if she wanted too. Can we not dissect everything that she does.

Ariana's tour starts in February, so she hasn't learned choreo for it(if it has any) 

She has had a month to prepare for this, I expected 1 other Glory song. 

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

Because she is a legend with an extensive catalog? :sofedup:

Yeah this. Someone else said, "BUT RIHANNA DOESNT PERFORM UMBRELLA. BEYONCÉ DOESNT DO CRAZY IN LOVE" yeah because they are just building their legacy. Britney already has one. People REMEMBER THE ICONIC **** SHE DOES and they STILL WANT THAT ****.

When will others. :carpoolney:

Archived