Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok y'all, trying to stay positive but i'm having a mini meltdown here.:ehno:  Why are they not promoting Glory? Why no Slumber Party, Just Love Me, Love Me Down, Break the Ice, Gimme More?! WHY?  I cannot with her flop team.  They need to go.  If i see a freaking knee tap, i'm might go into full meltdown mode. :kidcries:

Just now, SpainwithBrit said:

you tell me that makes medley of miss there?

or 6 old songs?

she only 25 minutes ok , LOOK

Gimme more, make me, toxic, just love me, bom, slumber party,

this is a good set list.

Well just because it's not the setlist that you want, doesn't mean it isn't a good one

:rude2me:

2 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Do you guys expect Ariana to perform Problem or any of her old songs? She is going to do her new songs off DW.  

Drake isnt going to do some of his old songs(I dont know them or I would name some)

Zedd isn't going to do that song he had with Foxes from 2013, or the Selena Gomez song he did last year. 

Britney released an album she said that she LOVED and thought was her baby. If her team wanted her to do songs the GP knew they would put in BOMT or OIDIA. If she can do them at POM 3 times a week, she could do those to have the GP remeber them more. Some people in my school don;t remember the iconic schoolgirl outfit was from BOMT. They thought it was from OIDIA. 

All those people you just named don't have to learn all new dance routines. Are you really expecting her to remember her entire POM routine AND all new dance routine for her new album? It's a bit much. Ariana is touring with her new album, it's easy for her to perform just the new ones if she wanted too. Can we not dissect everything that she does.

6 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

You're asking for waaay too much here. Just one or two more songs off Glory in the worst outfit ever and I wouldn't be melting down 

we all love this album so damn much it's a crime it's not getting any attention from Brit

we all loved Britney Jean too britney_spears___don_t_know_about_me_by_

Sooome thiiiings dooon't chaaange :bop:

1 minute ago, jamesedward94 said:

LMFAO. Is she lip syncing to Me, Myself, and I again? And are they doing the shadow puppets?

:quirkney::eheeek:

apparently there's no shadows, it'll go right after Crazy.

5 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

I can accept she's not adding new songs.

But Missy medley? :wendycry:

Stronger? :wendycry:

Crazy? :wendycry:

wtf at least do the best songs from the show, not the ones with trashy choreography :kidcries:

I'm having my first meltdown in a long time. I even supported the official Make Me mv. But this is too much. Laziest team.

Promoting the album? What's that? :idkha:

yeah if it was to be hits wheres Gimme more??? TTWE?? those 2 instead of crazy and miss eliot meddley... wtf seriously. She and her team are so not in touch of reality. so many bad choices that keep repeating it. They dont listen to us, the funny thing GP doesnt care about her and if they **** on us constantly it wont end well

1 minute ago, X445500 said:

Well just because it's not the setlist that you want, doesn't mean it isn't a good one

:rude2me:

the set list is a mess

she has released a new album, with 17 songs. She should promote that album and not the POM.

Archived