Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

Was there? I thought she just performed Onyx on 2004 at least :verycool:

but she was promoting her new album at that moment! In The Zone and Oops (2001)

idk i was expecting a mini tour for promote her NEW ALBUM, but ******* STUPID LARRY STILL WANTS TO PROMOTE THE PIECE OF **** 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

Work *****

-Womanizer

-Do you Wanna Come over?

-Miss Medley

-Toxic

-Stronger

-slave

-Crazy

-Make me VMA version with G-eazy

cant waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :letitburn:

The end is the jungle part of pom so imagine if she does a trowback to the slave perfomance at vma where she created history :tifftear:.

Definitely from commercial point of view, POM is the worst thing that she has done in her career. It has almost killed her career. I was very excited about this festival but again I got to know its all Vegas **** and nothing new at all. Cant believe shes performing Come Over, simply the worst song on the album. With such sort of planning, I dont think if her career will improve in recent times.

I watching Rihanna at Global Citizen Festival and thought that immediately after that I will watch Britney's Slayage Party at iHeart:rihclap: :sofedup:

Well, go to bed now. Vegas program can wait until tomorrow 

YES I'M ******* IN LOVE WITH GLORY ERA BUT BRITNEY ***** CAN YOU PLEASE PROMOTE UR CURRENT ALBUM LIKE U DO WITH ITZ FOR EXAMPLE NOT THE OLD **** FROM 2000 AND ******* MISSY NOBODY GIVES A **** ELLIOTT **** **** **** **** **** I HATE WHEN DIS KIND OF **** HAPPENS

27 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

I didn't said that was confirmed

i just mean

is Beyoncé still performing crazy In love? Is Rihanna still performing Umbrella?

like her act is getting a little stale 

I never complain about Britney ever

but wtf 

i understand your point babe, but britney songs are iconic, the rolling stones still performing satisfaction cause is a classic. britneys songs are classics. 

i love that she is performing old songs, i would like she promote more her new material too.

i really hope tonight she effort, and do a good performance. i really wish her the best, sorry my english!!

2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

but she was promoting her new album at that moment! In The Zone and Oops (2001)

idk i was expecting a mini tour for promote her NEW ALBUM, but ******* STUPID LARRY STILL WANTS TO PROMOTE THE PIECE OF **** 

I mean I guess they just had the same though of recycling the tour, or in this case, the residency :blurp: 

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

One more song off Glory. That's all I personally ask for. I don't speak for others, though. I do appreciate that she's doing more this era, especially being so far into her career and especially after a letdown of an era with BJ.

But you'd think that these big performances and festivals and award shows she's recently doing would center around Glory, and not songs from her discography, right? She can continue focusing on her discography in POM, but it's not insane to want to see her promote her best album in years in all the recent and amazing promo we've gotten.

Let's face reality. Britney's star power is no longer as strong as it used to be. People do not care for her new music, and that is the truth.

Wait for a world tour after 2017 if you want new music to be performed.

9 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Did people really expect her to perform something aside from Vegas acts?

She only has 25 minutes ffs...

:rude2me:

you tell me that makes medley of miss there?

or 6 old songs?

she only 25 minutes ok , LOOK

Gimme more, make me, toxic, just love me, bom, slumber party,

this is a good set list.

Archived