Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills

why she can't promote the new album?

becasue it's all about money!

Pom preview + promo for G-eazy (maverick project say hi!)

This is just bad and unprofessional, what she do all day? she's busy? i don't know why she can't do new stuff anymore.

MELTDOWN

britney-cry.gif?resize=300,168

Just now, Oxic said:

what's the point of doing a festival if she isn't promoting her NEW 2016 MUSIC  even on RIR 2001 and 2004 there was more new and fresh singles..

glad that the setlist leaked, i will not see pom 2.0 **** one more time again with now a diferent outfit, bye :cricket:

Was there? I thought she just performed Onyx on 2004 at least :verycool:

I can accept she's not adding new songs.

But Missy medley? :wendycry:

Stronger? :wendycry:

Crazy? :wendycry:

wtf at least do the best songs from the show, not the ones with trashy choreography :kidcries:

I'm having my first meltdown in a long time. I even supported the official Make Me mv. But this is too much. Laziest team.

Promoting the album? What's that? :idkha:

Just now, timaeus said:

Like this wasn't ******* predictable.

It's gonna be a fine performance. We'll have 30 mins of Britney performing and we may even have a surprise during it.

You guys are experts at overreacting before the show even starts, lol.

:arianabye:

for see 30 minutes of POM I wear youtube videos

like this

:cooltshirt:

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, X445500 said:

So what do you guys really want from Britney? This fanbase is never satisfied with anything. For the last 3 years, did we get any performances from festivals or award shows? 

Learn to appreciate things, or we could always have BJ 2.0

:verycool:

One more song off Glory. That's all I personally ask for. I don't speak for others, though. I do appreciate that she's doing more this era, especially being so far into her career and especially after a letdown of an era with BJ.

But you'd think that these big performances and festivals and award shows she's recently doing would center around Glory, and not songs from her discography, right? She can continue focusing on her discography in POM, but it's not insane to want to see her promote her best album in years in all the recent and amazing promo we've gotten.

Archived