Will Britney show us someday this side?

SadShadow

So, lately I've been learning how to play the piano, and I was watching tutorials of piano songs from different artists, until I found this video of Britney playing so well the piano (it's not when she plays Everytime on the ABC Special) and I was just thinking... Will she ever do a really personal album where the music is played on real instruments and the lyrics are 100% by her? Where she sits on a TV show like MTV Unplugged and plays guitar or piano and sings softly to a selected group of fans? She needs to free herself from that terrible label and management, because I know SHE'S A GENIUS AND SMART artist who can show us from her very deep soul her musician talent. I'm a big Evanescence stan and I was watching videos by them as well, where Amy plays and sings so naturally and I was like "damn, Britney needs to do this at least with one record and few shows". Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see. I love Britney so much as a person and artist, I want to see that extreme other side from her... What do you guys think? What do you guys KNOW? No me dejen floppear con el hilo *fracasa como Make Me... en los VMA's* =(

HERE'S EL VÍDEO: 

https://youtu.be/EnMS3RkQL98

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

She plays so beautifully! I'm just in awe. I would die to have her play piano on an album (why didn't she play Everytime on ITZ?). I'm also a big Evanescence fan! :)

She plays it very very well. I'd love her to do her The Open Door album, that's all I need as a stan obsessed with Britney. #youllhavetowaitandC but yeah *inserts gif* 

1 hour ago, SadShadow said:

So, lately I've been learning how to play the piano, and I was watching tutorials of piano songs from different artists, until I found this video of Britney playing so well the piano (it's not when she plays Everytime on the ABC Special) and I was just thinking... Will she ever do a really personal album where the music is played on real instruments and the lyrics are 100% by her? Where she sits on a TV show like MTV Unplugged and plays guitar or piano and sings softly to a selected group of fans? She needs to free herself from that terrible label and management, because I know SHE'S A GENIUS AND SMART artist who can show us from her very deep soul her musician talent. I'm a big Evanescence stan and I was watching videos by them as well, where Amy plays and sings so naturally and I was like "damn, Britney needs to do this at least with one record and few shows". Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see. I love Britney so much as a person and artist, I want to see that extreme other side from her... What do you guys think? What do you guys KNOW? No me dejen floppear con el hilo *fracasa como Make Me... en los VMA's* =(

HERE'S EL VÍDEO: 

https://youtu.be/EnMS3RkQL98

Wow that's sounds beautiful. Thanks for sharing I have never seen it before. I wish she could do that as you say in an album or just a few songs. Hopefully sometime in the future.

omg that melody she played towards the end was beautiful..:scalped: why can't she show this side of herself more often?! she is too humble.  she needs to record a video of her playing and put it up on instagram! composerney :hype:

Archived