Adele Praises Britney's Voice (I'm Reaching)

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

Β 

so in a nutshell you want Britney to never stop smoking? is that it?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

and the fan of the year award goes to

post-61387-margaery-tyrell-clapping-gif-

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, coo said:

if she doesn't want to quit then she shouldn't tbh. we're not her babysitterΒ 

My ImpactΒ 

1 hour ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Adele is being dumb lol, smoking makes the voice of a singer too hoarse and raspy, it KILLS their falsetto/head voice and damages their belts a lot. It helps the lower notes though.

Yes, the raspiness gives the voice edge and uniqueness but the on theΒ downside it damages the overall quality of the voice.

So I wouldn't say she's being dumb. She's just preferring the edge to quality belts.Β 

Kinda like Judy Garland. Her voice when she was 16 was pure quality, but she smoke so much thatΒ as she grew up she couldn't even belt properly anymore yet the uniqueness of her voice was as apparent as ever.

2 hours ago, saicis said:

I just read the book "How to stop smoking" by Allen Carr.

It sounds ridiculous that a book could help you stop smoking but believe me, it does! I'll never touch a cigarette again. You should read it (you can smoke while you read it lol)

I'm already pretty close to quitting, it's really only smoke breaks at work.. But omg I'm going to buy this book lol, thanks sisΒ :gobaby:Β I'll let you know if I have progress from it :plzney:

5 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Β 

Maybe she should try to cut down to maybe 1 a day or something. Surely one a day couldn't do much harm? I don't want her to quit completely though because it seems to be something she enjoys and it probably calms her nerves.Β 

please tell me you're trolling :cricket:

Eww I hate Adele's music (too immature, teenage melodramatic) and her voice is so banshee it crackes and has an annoying grating sound. I really don't understand why she is so overrated. Amy Winehouse's voice was MUCH better and she had great interpretation skills.

Adele is a snooze-fest immature mediocre singer imo. Christina Aguillera could sing circles around her and I don't like Xtina.

Archived