What was your first reaction after hearing Invitation for the first time?

crash1009

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sliver said:

First was a BIG WOW 

Then the first though that came to my mind that I just must hear this song when i'm gonna be stoned. I did it it was brilliant feeling  

Glory, ANTI, and I must say 25 are THE albums to listen to while high. It truly is an experience :crying11:

Slayage party, invitation, MOTM and IID are 1000x BETTER high

4 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

Glory, ANTI, and I must say 25 are THE albums to listen to while high. It truly is an experience :crying11:

Slayage party, invitation, MOTM and IID are 1000x BETTER high

I'm not a fan of Rihanna but i completely agree with Glory i love to listen this album when i high 

Slumber God, Make Slayage, If I'm Jesus, Invitatgod, Just Luv Heaven, Coupure Électrique  sounds so ******* good :yesplease: They are my fave when i'm stoned 

At first I thought it would be like the demo of "britney" and some other guy that was on youtube singing "this is a invitation babyyyy", it was really urban and blackout vibes

but the i listened the real invitation and ... :orangu: christianney and churchney!

i was like "i don't understand any word but this is so good!" :ohnoney:

To me Invitation still sounds so other-worldly. I remember one member saying "Invitation is what Alien wanted to be" and I couldn't agree more. The first time I heard it I really felt the song on a transcendental level. I still love to lie down, close my eyes, and listen to this masterpiece while I think of nothing but still let my mind wander to some place I didn't even know that existed :howiroll:

6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

To me Invitation still sounds so other-worldly. I remember one member saying "Invitation is what Alien wanted to be" and I couldn't agree more. The first time I heard it I really felt the song on a transcendental level. I still love to lie down, close my eyes, and listen to this masterpiece while I think of nothing but still let my mind wander to some place I didn't even know that existed :howiroll:

Yes!! I agree on this

Archived