CHOOSE THE LEAD SINGLES FROM BLACKOUT,CIRCUS,FF,BJ AND GLORY

DaxCass

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Which song would you choose as the lead single of Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and Glory?

My choices:

Blackout:Get Back (Or Piece Of Me)

Circus:Phonography

Femme Fatale:Seal It With A Kiss

Britney Jean:Alien

Glory:Make Me... :saycheese:

:umomg: 

2 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Which song would you choose as the lead single of Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and Glory?

My choices:

Blackout:Get Back (Or Piece Of Me)

Circus:Phonography

Femme Fatale:Seal It With A Kiss

Britney Jean:Alien

Glory:Make Me... :saycheese:

Assuming we can't use the current leads 

BO ... Break The Ice 

Femme Fatale.... TTWE 

Britney Jean... It Should Be Easy (The GP was really here for her and Will & S&S was huge earlier that yr)

GLORY - Private Show 

4 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Assuming we can't use the current leads 

BO ... Break The Ice 

Femme Fatale.... TTWE 

Britney Jean... It Should Be Easy (The GP was really here for her and Will & S&S was huge earlier that yr)

GLORY - Private Show 

Private Show..........................................:boredashell::boredashell::boredashell:

6 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

that's true but S&S >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It Should Be Easy (her worst song ever)

Blackout - 1st Break The Ice, 2nd Gimme More, 3rd Piece Of Me, 4th Get Naked, 5th Why Should I Be Sad

Circus - 1st Womanizer, 2nd Circus, 3rd Shattered Glass, 4th If You Seek Amy, 5th Unusual You

Femme Fatale - 1st Hold It Against Me, 2nd Till The World Ends, 3rd I Wanna Go, 4th Inside Out, 5th He About To Lose Me

Britney Jean - 1st Work *****, 2nd Alien, 3rd Til It's Gone, 4th ISBE, 5th Don't Cry/Hold On Tight

Glory - 1st Make Me, 2nd Liar, 3rd Slumber Party, 4th Love Me Down, 5th Just Luv Me

I honestly think that Gimme More & Womanizer were the proper single choices for Blackout & Circus. For Femme Fatale, I do feel like Till The World Ends would've packed more of a punch than Hold It Against Me. For Britney Jean, Work ***** is fine- the real mess up there was the 2nd single selections. As for Glory, I think Do You Wanna Come Over would have been a nice return to form for the GP. 

1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

Blackout - 1st Break The Ice, 2nd Gimme More, 3rd Piece Of Me, 4th Get Naked, 5th Why Should I Be Sad

Circus - 1st Womanizer, 2nd Circus, 3rd Shattered Glass, 4th If You Seek Amy, 5th Unusual You

Femme Fatale - 1st Hold It Against Me, 2nd Till The World Ends, 3rd I Wanna Go, 4th Inside Out, 5th He About To Lose Me

Britney Jean - 1st Work *****, 2nd Alien, 3rd Til It's Gone, 4th ISBE, 5th Don't Cry/Hold On Tight

Glory - 1st Make Me, 2nd Liar, 3rd Slumber Party, 4th Love Me Down, 5th Lust Love Me

Shattered Glass would've been a potential hit, it charted better than Perfume, Radar,Outrageous,Boys,INAGNYAW

Blackout - Break The Ice, 2nd-5th singles: Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Ooh Ooh Baby, Heaven On Earth

Circus - Womanizer, 2nd-5th singles: If U Seek Amy, Circus, Amnesia, Unusual You

Femme Fatale - Trouble For Me, 2nd-5th singles: Hold It Against Me, I Wanna Go, Till The World Ends (fall release), Inside Out

Britney Jean - Work *****, 2nd-5th singles: Tik Tik Boom, Perfume, Now That I Found You, Brightest Morning Star

Glory - Love Me Down (this had a huge potential to be a summer hit, tbh), 2nd-5th: Make Me (fall), Man On The Moon (winter/spring), If I'm Dancing (summer 2017), Just Luv Me (closer of the era)

• Super Mods

THIS IS TOO HARD

Blackout: TBH, I love Gimme More as lead, but I would maybe choose Heaven on Earth (she said it was her favorite song on the album) or Break the Ice

Circus: Again, really love Womanizer as lead, but I could somehow see Trouble released as a lead, but it would've been too different for the GP. So maybe If U Seek Amy or Unusual You.

Femme Fatale: HIAM was good, but maybe I'd start out with Inside Out!

Brinty Joan: nnnnn :moorangu: I think 'Til It's Gone could've maybe done well, but Work ***** seems like the only possible lead from BJ. Maybe Alien

Glory: I honestly think Make Me... was the strongest lead, but Slumber Party, Liar, or Just Luv Me maybe? It's too early for me too decide this group nnnnn

Good question 

BO - piece of me, it would have been a much bigger hit as the first single and she would have performed it at the vmas.  

Circus-. No matter what she released it was going to be huge because it was right after her breakdown and everybody was behind her.

FF- easy to say TTWE.

BJ- WB.  Only good song on the album 

Glory- Make me

I also would have put two new singles off her singles album.  3 and I hear she recorded I wanna go at the same time, I think tHey would have both hit number one.

Archived