I send Liar, Just Luv Me and Slumber Party to 4 friends of mine

zone

2 boys 2 girls, they belong to the general public, they never liked Britney (only the one girl likes toxic very much)

so... they all kinda replied with the same thing

"The first and third (Liar and Slumber Party) songs are so typical Britney so i skip but the second (Just Luv Me) was actually really good"

the one guy said "I wanted to skip it too coz its Britney, but to be honest i like it"

God Luv Me needs to be a single :otears: this is the first time all of them liked a Britney song after all these years im trying to make them like her

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i experienced the exact opposite of this. JLM is "just okay", "liar" and "slumber party" were standouts.

but it doesn't really matter cause all 3 have the potential to be huge hits, if handled right.

Exactly, she can easily have a hit if she promotes and release a GOOD video

3 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i experienced the exact opposite of this. JLM is "just okay", "liar" and "slumber party" were standouts.

but it doesn't really matter cause all 3 have the potential to be huge hits, if handled right.

unfortunately handling things right is the most impossible task for team Britney :pieceofwhat: 

I don't even care about the gp anymore 

I'm so happy with this masterpiece that is glory 

Make Me it's just so perfect in so many ways, the next single should be Slumber Party because it's a highlight and we should not care about those little rats called gp! Everyone want Liar as a single because it's generic and may have a chance on the charts, but it's generic and she's not even a ******* writer on that song 

22 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

No, Just Luv Me no, please, I can't, is so generic 

tumblr_lrc3vkyl5w1qam9bxo1_500.gif

Generic your *** :lessons: 

17 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

GOD LUV ME STRIKES AGAIN. Watch it become a top 10/top 5 hit and everyone on Exhale will kiss that timeless masterpiece's *** and forget Slumber **** existed :bow:

Show some respect for Slayber Godparty :lessons: 

Archived