Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, Froot said:

I just can't believe that they couldn't use any parts of the footage they've paid for. They did with G-Eazy parts but whats with other ones? It's almost impossible that one diva-*** director stopped whole project. Maybe they dislike that video, which is unlikely, because she had shoot some of it, knowing what it was gonna look like. They needed to combain dance-pool-mansion parts and add some new ones. I JUST CAN'T with scrapping whole project about it, IT WAS 2 ******* MLN DOLLARS we're talking about. Im done :donewithit:

Honey it did not cost 2 million dollars and it doesnt look like a 2 million dollar shoot. 

21 minutes ago, Looukas said:

I could try to rip it but I have no idea how to watch the video in the app in the first place :decisions: can't be bothered to go through like 5 hours of tasks :orangu:

You know what is the worst? I've seen plenty gifs from this version in HD but still i can't find a video in hd.

I don't know babe, i'm not play this game anymore it was boring af 

On 21-9-2016 at 3:00 PM, Brian♥Ryan said:

No

No

And

No to all of this. Perfect Illusion is great so is Lemonade. This is just long photoshoot for her album cover and booklet. I don't even care about what the 2nd single is... I am done with this era. I enjoy Glory. I'm just glad I have other favs as well who can perform. This was Britney's last straw for me. :boredashell:

You never said you were done with this erra? :madonna:

5 hours ago, Sliver said:

You know what is the worst? I've seen plenty gifs from this version in HD but still i can't find a video in hd.

I don't know babe, i'm not play this game anymore it was boring af 

I tried to play it for like 5 minutes and it was actually cute and stuff but... :britdrown: I really liked the little Britney speeches and instrumentals though.

Archived