Small things that would make us happy as fans

RafaelSoares

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Denisa said:

Tbh, whatever makes her happy, makes me happy. :mhm:

Just because she's healthy and happy it's ok for me! :saycheese:

I know Britney and I feel her when she's sad, but know I can say that she's happy and relaxed!

I want to see her smile all the time!:carpoolney:

So cool you know her!!! What is she like?:shameless:

This era (though its had some... issues) has given us some great things - A truly EPIC album, some actual promo, festival performances.... I'm so happy that in interviews (and especially radio interviews) she seems far more relaxed and natural than we've seen her in years. There's a lot of **** to be grateful for!

BUT...

As fans we always want moaaar and some of the small things you guys have said would make such a difference.

- Compared to 2013/14 POM we are getting Primeney vibes for sure but I just wish when she performed a song she would really FULLY COMMIT to the context of the song rather than the goofy showgirl type of thing we get during songs that are supposed to be really **** or moody etc.

- More spontaneous interaction with the audience

- SOME live moments. I've come to expect nothing in this department but it drives me insane that she doesn't even live talk the talking bits of her songs. How cool would it be to genuinely hear 2016 Britney giving us 'I know I may be young.. but'

- I've got loads more but i'll just say one more thing I wish would happen... That she would open a show with the 'It's been a while...' from BTI. Every time its been a 'comeback' I've expected it because it just seems SO OBVIOUS. Unless its happened and I managed to miss it?

I just wished she could bend, be flexible all over again... it's not that hard. I mean... if you put that much work to learn a choreography and such. just bend it, let it go. 

and it's funny how some coreo's she does it, like the most special ones, BBMA and VMA's, some POM award shows. i think the big problem are the choreography itself most of the time.

Pay a little more attention to her choreos, sometimes she skips some steps or does it too fast and just stands there doing nothing or moving nervously.

More interaction with the crowd.

Stop making goofy faces and give me fierceney (just like she did in her recent IG video).

Just to name a few :comingthru:

Archived