Britney Spears’ Desperate Bid For Super Bowl- National EnquirerBS

IconicShow

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Beyonce part is fake. But Her team wants it. Britney not so much. That's why all of the radio interviewers were prompted to ask her Superbowl questions. They were trying to show interest and lobby for it. They (Her team) couldn't produce a show stopping vmas why would the nfl trust them with the SB? That is the biggest stage in the world. She has to want it more than they do or else it wouldn't work. She doesn't want that kind of pressure and her team lacks the taste and creativity to pull it off successful anyway.

I don't believe this. Britney in her own words said that she would be down to do it but "Not Alone"! 

I don't think Britney herself is desperate for anything. If there is even an ounce of truth to this story I think it would be more her team trying to convince her to do it & her not showing enough interest to solidify a deal.

PS- National Enquirer, you do know that Britney usually tops every "Who should perform the next Super Bowl by a landslide right?" 

I know it's a lie, but I don't even want her to perform. This is something that a lot of people see (unlike the vma-s). And it would be the same weak choreo and/or execution and lip syncing(which is not something GP excuse her anymore). I love her to death really, but it would be career suicide at this point. 

Archived