Queen of live singing and dancing simultaneously

PieceofBritney

Just now, brintyjoan said:

YOu're gonna get so much downvotes for this one, but I have to agree with you:shameless:

Although I think she's fake I love her performances, so much fire!!

I don't f!ckin care about downvotes. There are stupid people who can't understand there is a place for every talented person in this industry. Michael is a legend but Prince is a legend too, Britney is a legend but Beyonce is legend too. Beyonce is finally earning the success she deserves after 20 years of non stop hard working and this doesn't change the fact that Britney is already a legend who defined pop music. They are both legendary in their own ways. Beyonce has huge respect for Britney and so does Britney.

Me too! I don't like her personality but I have to admit that she's the best performer right now. No one does the simultaneous dancing and singing better than her. She's a beast with huge stamina and great control of her voice.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On September 18, 2016 at 2:07 AM, PieceofBritney said:

Even the out of breath parts sound hot tbh. I can't believe she gave up on such an amazing voice.

Ikr I wish she would at least sing with the track nowadays. I don't care if I just hear her breathing the lyrics. It would be so genuine as an artist to atleast put in an effort in SINGING :wontcry:

But this performance, and many more from her early years, really showcase she can perform amazingly with  live mic feed 

i love the way her hair is at 3:51 hahahahahha it always used to do that whenever she did the original slave choreography.... like every performance that era hhahah

but slay those live vocals with a backing track - wish she would do that now! it would be AMAZING

also i wish she would bring back outfits similar to this!!!

On 9/18/2016 at 6:07 AM, brintyjoan said:

You're gonna get so much downvotes for this one :uknowit:, but I have to agree with you:shameless:

Although I think she's fake I love her performances, so much fire!!

The difference is Britney has always been humble and downplayed who she is while Beyonce is overly pretentious and reminds everyone who she is as if she's scared to be forgotten. It's like those stories you hear about Britney visiting fans that aren't splashed everywhere while Beyonce announces everything she does.

Beyonce is a good dancer/artist but her persona is so unlikable.

On September 18, 2016 at 6:34 AM, ebritneybeat said:

It's sad we don't see this Britney anymore and younger people won't meet this legendary Britney.

Dancing and singing simultaneously is a rare talent.Most people either sing live well or dance well.

Yall know who is right now the best at live singing and dancing simultaneously, that's why you throw so much shade and jealousy. :gimmemoar:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Beyonce is an amazing singer but her dancing performances are almost always pre recorded.

if Britney had convincing pre recorded vocals like that no one would complain 

On 18 de septiembre de 2016 at 0:34 PM, ebritneybeat said:

It's sad we don't see this Britney anymore and younger people won't meet this legendary Britney.

Dancing and singing simultaneously is a rare talent.Most people either sing live well or dance well.

Yall know who is right now the best at live singing and dancing simultaneously, that's why you throw so much shade and jealousy. :gimmemoar:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She has an amazing voice and dances so good, but she's ugly and I don't like her music... :arianabye:

On 18.9.2016 at 0:34 PM, ebritneybeat said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No ones jealous of her. :quirkney::hype:

On September 18, 2016 at 5:19 AM, saicis said:

Except she didn't!

She lipped slave at the VMA's yeh ok, but she tore the stage apart with her dancing.

She didn't lip OOPS/Satisfaction at the VMA's, she sang parts live during the madonna and xtina performance, she's sang live at the grammys, AMA's, billboard music awards.

It's only since her breakdown that she has literally lipped everything. We're talking about nearly 10 years without hearing her sing live on stage (a few words here and there, but we're not even sure if they were pre-recorded).

Oops was lipped. Slave was lipped. Bomt and like a virgin were pre recorded and lipped

1 hour ago, derick said:

Oops was lipped. Slave was lipped. Bomt and like a virgin were pre recorded and lipped

She sang Satisfaction live at the start and then sang along to pre-recorded vocals for bits of oops. Slave was lipped yes and live a virgin was was pre-recorded but she sang live later with Madonna and Xtina. I don't really count BOMT as for me it isn't one of her memorable, iconic performances.

The point is she used to sing live, not always, but she did sing live and now we get nothing...  not even a word. 

Archived