Queen of live singing and dancing simultaneously

PieceofBritney

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, --- said:

i would kinda like to see her do the original choreography to a lot of her songs during pom. it'd be cool to see her new dancers have to perform og bomt choreo.

I wish should do the Oops choreography. It's simple enough that she shouldn't have any problems. Lots of arm movements, but it's iconic!

It just shows that all those fans that say she's always lipped are talking through their *****.

She literally slayed the choreo, energy was on FIRE AND she actually ******* sang!

If she did this now she'd blow many of the others out of the water. So sad she doesn't have this fire anymore...

4 minutes ago, saicis said:

It just shows that all those fans that say she's always lipped are talking through their *****.

She literally slayed the choreo, energy was on FIRE AND she actually ******* sang!

If she did this now she'd blow many of the others out of the water. So sad she doesn't have this fire anymore...

She always lip-synced most of award shows tho.

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

She always lip-synced most of award shows tho.

Except she didn't!

She lipped slave at the VMA's yeh ok, but she tore the stage apart with her dancing.

She didn't lip OOPS/Satisfaction at the VMA's, she sang parts live during the madonna and xtina performance, she's sang live at the grammys, AMA's, billboard music awards.

It's only since her breakdown that she has literally lipped everything. We're talking about nearly 10 years without hearing her sing live on stage (a few words here and there, but we're not even sure if they were pre-recorded).

It's sad we don't see this Britney anymore and younger people won't meet this legendary Britney.

Dancing and singing simultaneously is a rare talent.Most people either sing live well or dance well.

Yall know who is right now the best at live singing and dancing simultaneously, that's why you throw so much shade and jealousy. :gimmemoar:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

It's sad we don't see this Britney anymore and younger people won't meet this legendary Britney.

Dancing and singing simultaneously is a rare talent.Most people either sing live well or dance well.

Yall know who is right now the best at live singing and dancing simultaneously, that's why you throw so much shade and jealousy. :gimmemoar:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You're gonna get so much downvotes for this one :uknowit:, but I have to agree with you:shameless:

Although I think she's fake I love her performances, so much fire!!

Archived