What kind of Apple Music Fuckery?!

Z-dawg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they haven't finished the draw process yet. I've entered and haven't found out yet. I'm losing the will to live though lol. Some people have already got tickets and also i saw a fan on twitter say they found out they had been unsuccessful.

Also, i saw on facebook that a NON FAN won tickets but he couldn't accept within the time frame as he could not get signal on his phone as he went away for the weekend to a campsite, so the tickets went back into the draw. Sorry if this sounds petty, but i think it's a bit selfish of non fans to apply for tickets just so they can say 'OMG I SAW BRITNEY SPEARS LIVE' as it lessons the chances of us fans who have entered as well - especially when you consider that me and many other UK fans can't afford to go and see Britney in Vegas and this is her first UK performance in 5 years! So yeah, a bit rude but thank god that non fan didn't get the tickets in the end.

Archived