Adele reportedly planning a Las Vegas residency

SlayOut

• Super Mods
There are new rumors that Adele is still planning to have a residency in Las Vegas. 

The rumors arrive at the same time as the Katy Perry residency buzz.

The Sun reported that Adele will mot likely not tour for another 10 years as her son is starting school, and she wants to be around to see her son grow up.

They are also reporting that Adele might consider a Las Vegas residency sometime in the future:

"However, another report from The Sun has surfaced that she may be considering a Las Vegas residency at some point in the future?!?! That has obviously not been confirmed but would you see her in Vegas?"

All this to say, is Britney an undeniable trendsetter? :queenflopga: Has her Vegas residency paved the way for artists to balance career and personal obligations?

Can we unanimously say, "Britney, ha impact," if Adele does confirm a residency? :queenflopga:

Discuss.

adele-vegas.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Doesn't Adele live in London?  If she wants to be with her son, why would she do a residency on a different continent? :xcuseme:

She bought a Beverly Hills home a few months ago. Whether that's her primary residence is another story, but the house is worth around $10 million so that would be a big investment for a vacation home.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Doesn't Adele live in London?  If she wants to be with her son, why would she do a residency on a different continent? :xcuseme:

ikr?

Maybe she'll relocate ha family after a certain point even though that doesn't make sense. Or maybe she'll have a schedule similar to Britney's "six weeks performing, six weeks break" that coordinate's with her son's school schedule?

But Britney/POM's impact is undeniable, yes? :queenflopga:  

Maybe a London residence, lol i dont  know but if there is an artist who i  believe this is adele, she said a lot of times she likes theaters for her concerts because her music has more magic in small places,  i think 25 is the first time she is touring on arenas, she has also said  likes the stability of one place for her son but understands that her international fans want to see her.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, apparently she is taking an 8 month stay in the US, which is enough time for her son to go to school this year, but she wants to stay permanently.

Maybe her son will attend the same school Britney's kids went to? :queenflopga: The reach is in my comment, I know, but maybe she will move out there permanently... And then start Vegas in 2019 or something nnnnnnn :moorangu: Slé at Britney's impact, though 

• 3 years later...

Ok . But honestly Can't wait for Britney to end that damn conservatorship and tour worldwide while she's still young , I mean this is her last decade probably at her prime years I hope she'll use them wisely , imagine Britney actually being involved in the making and showing us her artistry , may be a fantasy but a girl (guy) can dream :tbh:

Archived