People are so rude

queenofhearts

I'm reading some of the comments and people are saying she's ugly; she ****** up her face etc. First of all, okay her make doesn't look that great, but its probably been a long day and it's wearing off. Secondly, there's bad lighting and you can't expect the best video quality on instagram. Yes, her lips are different obviously, but it's not permanent-those are just fillers. I believe she got some back in 2007 as well. I do like her old lips better, and hopefully she'll quit with the fillers but till then she is still the most beautiful celebrities to me. Britney isnt'' like kim or beyonce and she's not going to photoshop every pic/vid of her. She's not going to want to walk around looking perfect all the time like Kim; that's not her style and personally I like some of her laid back styles. I like that Britney will post pictures and videos where she doesn't care if she looks perfect b/c it makes her genuine. Britney is not just pretty b/c of her make up, but because of her cute little eyes. The way she crinkles her nose, and I even like her hair line ( i know that one sounds weird, but it's true). so **** off.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your mistake was in reading the comments on any Britney related thing ever. But I generally agree. I've always liked that she doesn't go out of her way when she's out and about/just doing her thing, it makes her all the more real. Frankly, who gives a **** what those people have to say. Britney's gorgeous anyway.

1 hour ago, Hispanicney said:

People are mean because heavy eyeshadow never looked good on Britney. Her eyes are too big for that color. The eyeshadow colors that work well on her eyes are softer colors like beige or even gold. I agree though people are mean by calling her ugly because she's clearly not ugly. She just has bad eye makeup on. 

Why should it matter when it's just freaking selfie video supporting her dancer. :embarrassney:

I actually APPLAUD Britney for not giving any *** on the way she looks in a fckn Instagram post. Let's face it, people, even A-lister celebs at some point could look rough or ugly-ish. We all have those moments

She has enough moments to show the world that she is still able pulling off stunning and **** look

People need to get rid of expectation that celebrity should look good all the time because those celebs don't have to 

what do you expect from this generation?:usher: I'm afraid for them they're too basic a **** with very little good to remember:decisions: look back with the generation that grew up with Brit, Xtina, *********, pink etc ...  they left too much:mhmnod:  this generation is about posting a well maintained photo on IG and looking like a top model even to buy the grocery:jfallonlol: and when someone like britney who doesn't give a **** about it doesn't act like they think is the rule they make bulling and acting as if it is unforgivable that a pop star be so real:weusay: this new generation is basic and empty:wontcry: the only thing they gonna leave like legacy for the next generation will be about IG photos and trendy topics.:notfeelinit:

5 hours ago, Applejack said:

I actually love how Britney doesn't care about being perfect and fake all the time like top IG accounts (Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Selena, Ariana, Taylor maybe).

We all know Britney is beautiful and we all know how the Internet is like.

Why shade those people? How is looking perfect all the time a problem?

Archived