Is Slumber Party better than Toxic, POM, Circus, TTWE?

Seductive

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Its like ,. WTF is wrong with them? :rihstare:

I am honestly thinking that the producers or writers of the song have some kind of street team that is trying to promote Slumber Bag like its the fan favorite. :JLostare:

The production is amazing tbh. I tried listening to Glory on ******* and it stood out the most, it's the most detailed production in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

What's got into you guys with that song?

I mean it's a cool, well produced song but it's not ICONIC as are toxic, pom, circus and ttwe, come on..

TTWE is iconic? If there hadn't been a video for it...you wouldn't have even remembered it now as an average song tbh. You can't judge Slumber party just yet when it doesn't have a video. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

TTWE is iconic? If there hadn't been a video for it...you wouldn't have even remembered it now as an average song tbh. You can't judge Slumber party just yet when it doesn't have a video. 

TTWE the song itself is iconic as ****. You whistle the chorus and even the GP recognise it as a Britney song. Try doing that with SP.

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

The production is amazing tbh. I tried listening to Glory on ******* and it stood out the most, it's the most detailed production in my opinion.

:blol: Its not a bad song, its good, but try listening to it sober for a while.  The production is great, Britney sounds good.... but  I just don't hear a hit.

9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

We wouldn't know now, when Toxic the song came out it wasn't as big/amazing as it is now. Time and a good video turned it to what it is today. 

I can use that line to say any song could be the next Toxic. :lollistare:

Archived